Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Metropolis has wronged us

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
We are born and then sentenced to over a decade of "school". We waste a large portion of our lifetime in this disgusting establishment. At first it isn't that bad, we may have 1 or 2 friends but we also may be bullied and excluded. Then puberty starts and we see ours peers engage in degenerate behaviour that metropolis seems to tolerate for some reason. Such greed.

If you can somehow fight off "depression" (aka feeling sad because you have been mentally tortured by your inmates in prison... aka school) and get good grades SOMEHOW you now have to pay a shit tonne of mom bucks to some shitty ass college that is making money off the gullible folk. But you want a job right? Because muh qualifications so you go into debt (unless you have someone else paying for you then thats some 4d chess well done), and you are into college yay! You then see the folk engage like animals. The toilets behave worst than prositutes from Pompeii. Great you are now mentally tortured again! good luck getting good grades yet again unless you waste all that money.

Gotten through 2 decades of prison without roping? GREAT now lets see you find a job when college degrees are worthless because every dumbass have them (always research this brocels, you guys are smarter than me so I don't have to say this lol). But with toilets getting affirmative action hiring and free money us incels are put in low end positions and never promoted due to our looks ngl. Females in the office will even report you to the powers are be I heard. Disgusting. Remember that the cost of living is so high due to the folk wanting to stop muh capitalism and and the taxes are super high which go straight to the government that enforce women's rights and single moms! Yay.

Then you rope or cope by doing this for the rest of your life and rope. Yet I am told being neet is worse than this? The nerve of some.

Metropolis has failed us and failed to create a egalitarian paradise they sought out to do 100 years ago. All they do now is torture us incels. None of this is sustainable and metropolis will fail. But I don't care about that, I care about how we are excluded from the daily events of citizens and treated like trash, left to rot in our bedrooms like animals trapped in a zoo. Fuck metropolis and its hedonism.

and get good grades SOMEHOW you now have to pay a shit tonne of mom bucks to some shitty ass college that is making money off the gullible folk.
American problem lol.

But with toilets getting affirmative action hiring and free money us incels are put in low end positions and never promoted due to our looks ngl.
I fucking hate those companies that try to diversify, FUCKING GIVING WOMEN RIGHTS WAS A BAD IDEA !
The female brain is fucked.

At least the copes we can expect in teh near future are promising. Otherwise we might aswell rope now. Or play Minecraft.

I fucking hate those companies that try to diversify, FUCKING GIVING WOMEN RIGHTS WAS A BAD IDEA !
The female brain is fucked.
They are basically making women the upper class, the wealth transfer is the largest in history I would say especially with modern day economies being huge.
At least the copes we can expect in teh near future are promising. Otherwise we might aswell rope now. Or play Minecraft.
As awesome as copes can be I would rather we take women's right to vote away. Thats not even cope thats a solution :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

To see society burn and to hear the screams of our enemies would be like ecstasy to me.

To think that this is anywhere in the realm of possibilitys is the biggest cope of all.
Taking women right to vote to way may be hard to do because the government needs them to vote them into power, but taking their rights away in general is easy.

but taking their rights away in general is easy
Loosing your virginity is easy, basically just requires a toilet to drop her pants an hold still for 2 minutes. Won't happen though.

Loosing your virginity is easy, basically just requires a toilet to drop her pants an hold still for 2 minutes. Won't happen though.
How come the Amish have taken away women's rights, how come islam is taking away women's rights in feminist countries in Europe jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: , you just need a thousand or so people in an area to do so. You are really overestimating what it would take.

Just move to Gotham bro

Having your own place and disposable income is better tbhngl

If you have good money then sure but if you don't have good job its pointless.

you just need a thousand or so people in an area to do so. You are really overestimating what it would take
Nothing would make me more happy, than to be proven wrong.

Wish i could go back to school. Anything but being an adult