Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Metroid prime 4 might be woke

Nintendo support fag marriage so it's not surprising.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOh0mi0OYHs

looks like samus might be a troon, so I deleted it from my wishlist.

some things in video games are a hard pass for me:

fat foids, niggers, troons, foids with buns in their hair, old foids.

I'm really not asking for much.

Nintendo support fag marriage so it's not surprising.
Low key dont buy this shit, every normalfag seethes how nintendo is not inclusive enough its memed to death that smash ultimate have no niggers except donkey kong.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOh0mi0OYHs

looks like samus might be a troon, so I deleted it from my wishlist.

some things in video games are a hard pass for me:

fat foids, niggers, troons, foids with buns in their hair, old foids.

I'm really not asking for much.

Mercury Steam always had weird and ugly looking foid characters with their own games
(looks like a troon with fake tits)
,they couldn't really change Samus for their liking on their own with first two games but right now they get total creative freedom can so it will be obvious that they will make her much more ugly or even a tranny.

It was recently pointed out that MercurySteam, who developed Metroid Dread, is now employing a bunch of people who support ridiculous activism in games. Specifically, they are followers of a 'Spanish Anita Sarkeesian,' and they want to push the uglification of females in games in order to teach gamers a lesson.
Well, last time i checked Metroid Prime 4 is being developed by Retro Studios, not by MercurySteam. So it should be fine.

Well, last time i checked Metroid Prime 4 is being developed by Retro Studios, not by MercurySteam. So it should be fine.
So entire thread is pointless. Good to know :feelstastyman:

Metroid’s core audience is dead despite the fact that zoomers find the gameplay terribly dated, so this is not shocking.

AMGALT (all modern games are like that)

AMGALT (all modern games are like that)
This is sad! Metroid prime was fun i got it week of launch gamecube but now jews have to ruin every game it sucks games is my only cope and masturbation