Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Metro Exodus is such a bittersweet game.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
First time I've heard of it, I haven't played it either.

which one is this? I think I only played 2033 and last light.

everything became a major cringefest after 2033

last light = BLM
exodus = just bee yourself

They will if youre chad.

Refuse to play Last Light or metro exodus because this whore is in both games, devs couldn't let me enjoy an incel apocalypse in peace. At least I have Mad Max and Dark Souls to turn too.

Refuse to play Last Light or metro exodus because this whore is in both games, devs couldn't let me enjoy an incel apocalypse in peace. At least I have Mad Max and Dark Souls to turn too.
Why would you want to stay incel with a girl like Anna?

Why would you want to stay incel with a girl like Anna?
because romance in vidya or movies always makes me mad, not good enough of a cope for me. Would rather wait until VR games adds sex robots, maybe then I'll enjoy artyomfishing Anna.

Sometimes I like female characters in games, but usually only if they are created by the player, they don't otherwise speak much, or they're made by Japanese developers. Although Anna annoyed me in Last Light, so I can relate, didn't play exodus though.

beautiful taste. have you played hyper light drifter, transistor, bastion, hades, dead cells, wizard of legend, into the breach, children of morta, grim dawn?
Thank you. I have transistor, bastion, and dead cells, but hopefully I can get wizard of legend soon. I looked up hyper light drifter and children of morta and they look good. The messenger, shovel knight king of cards, super meatboy, and gonner are some of my favorites. I just found out about this game, I'm thinking of getting it too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DshIJGoD9Y

Thank you. I have transistor, bastion, and dead cells, but hopefully I can get wizard of legend soon. I looked up hyper light drifter and children of morta and they look good. The messenger, shovel knight king of cards, super meatboy, and gonner are some of my favorites. I just found out about this game, I'm thinking of getting it too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DshIJGoD9Y

hyper light drifter is massive, my favorite arpg and the art is top notch. super meat boy is a classic. morta is good in coop apparently but fakecel if you have anyone to play with :lul: it also has some story but it's skippable afaik

god imagine having a 13 year old virgin loli in your lap, you just bought a fresh yellow xbox one controller for her(yellow is her favorite color) and she opens it up giddily, loves it, hugs you and kisses you on the cheek. then you proceed to play coop vidya all day while eating snacks and at the end of the day she sleeps on you :feelscry:

Last edited:
hyper light drifter is massive, my favorite arpg and the art is top notch. super meat boy is a classic. morta is good in coop apparently but fakecel if you have anyone to play with :lul: it also has some story but it's skippable afaik
I like the look of hyper light drifter and morta a lot, but they're not on sale so I'm going to wait until they're at at least 40% off. I bought too many games this week. I bought wizard of legend, moonlighter, exit the gungeon, and timespinner recently.
god imagine having a 13 year old virgin loli in your lap, you just bought a fresh yellow xbox one controller for her(yellow is her favorite color) and she opens it up giddily, loves it, hugs you and kisses you on the cheek. then you proceed to play coop vidya all day while eating snacks and at the end of the day she sleeps on you
That's one of the reasons I'm building my game collection for. ;)
Adding to the story: In the middle of the co-op game she gets horny and gives you a blowjob with her braces.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back