Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Metro exodus is so cucked and broken modern gaming is fucking terrible

Runt171

Runt171

Wizard
★★
Im playing through it for the first time Right now and this game is so fucked

The voice acting and dialogue is so bad
All of the lines are spoken so strangely and none of them come off as genuine

the game is genuinely broken It barely even works have the time
I honestly cant believe how bad this game is
They have to have done this on purpose theres no way

Its disappointing to see because I liked the metro games when I was a kid

Gaming is fucking ruined now
none of the fucking cucks that make these games care anymore
Is it really that hard to make a game that actually fucking works Especially when you have a decent budget behind you after already making 2 successful games
All these fucking assholes care about anymore is money they used to genuinely be passionate about creating something
And like most fucking games these days They keep adding cringy shit into the game like strong female characters

They added some strong independent gook bitch that Im supposed to care about for some reason
Shes in maybe 3 parts of the game and has barely any character at all

Theres one character in the game who owns his own raider group and has alot of slaves with his own haram he invites you into his base to make a deal with him while you are trying to steal his oil for your train

On the way you see a couple slaves being abused and then this happens

The way she starts crying only after the subhuman slave touch's her is very realistic :feelskek::feelskek:

They make a big show of the foid being beaten
but for the 3 other male slaves that were abused it was just something happening in the background
I swear in any sort of media now when they have some evil characters they have to make them misogynistic
They have to make sure that all the normies know that misogyny and disliking women is evil and bad

Another problem we have with all media now is that the male main characters must always be a chad but its not the same for women who are allowed to look unattractive
Like we saw in that shitty wolverine film recently (didn’t watch that shit)
They made a joke mocking the original wolverine who Is 5’3 Since the actor who plays him in the films is 6’3
They cant allow any sort of unattractive features on main characters
So they must make a mockery out of the previous version of the character so it is known that they don’t support it

View: https://youtu.be/YZybkbUVMqM?si=19vcwLZ2BXDhJ13y

“Short king isn’t an insult bro”
That laughing in the background is brutal :feelskek:

F7B414A4 2FA1 49D0 9816 C9786A4D86C9

In the books artyom Is meant to be 5’7
And probably average looking since im guessing the author was just trying to portray him as being like any other russian guy

but from what I can tell in game He is probably 6 foot since he seems taller then most of the other characters
he’s definitely atleast 5’10 which is taller then he should be and A few women in the game have called him pretty boy So far

So He’s now an above average guy instead of an average looking russian

View: https://youtu.be/GOLR7lOMkNw?si=5fwk_jMIlqLeS42t

When you get to the leader he is obviously a sub 5 since the villian has to be unattractive

he makes an offer to you that you can have the oil If you give him the gook girl
Idk if he wanted to kill her or add her to his haram
Idgaf honestly

I was actually kind of excited after hearing him say this since there is sort of a karma system in the game that leads to the good or bad ending
I thought I would be able to sell this bitch into slavery
Maybe at the cost of getting the bad ending but It would have been fun to do
And I dont like this character either

I guess it was stupid of me to think that

I should have known that in a modern game they wouldn’t do something based like that
this bitch had to swoop out of nowhere and ruin everything

I bet the soyfaggots they target with this shit were hyped when this happened but I was annoyed
they forced me into doing something I didnt want to do and wasted potential for something that could have made the game more interesting just to follow their cucked narrative
Its not like anything even comes from the girl not being kidnapped either as far as I know shes done in the game from that point on

“I must see it to the end….the winning end”

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/u9_dcZJ9ifg?si=OGT-h4UnlFAdL23M

They end up killing him with unironically
the least satisfying headshot Ive ever seen and Of course it has to be artyoms wife that does it
The evil misogynist has to be killed by the strong independent woman :foidSoy::soy:

then this simp asian guy decides that he’s going to abandon all his friends he’s known for years to white knight for this gook girl he literally met a day ago and help her with her revolution
Im not exaggerating He literally met her one fucking day ago and thats all it took for him to drop his entire life for her :feelskek:

I knew this guy would be a simp as soon as I saw the way they made him look him and some other oofy doofy called stepan

Of course they couldn’t have the unattractive asian guy be a cool character he had to be a pathetic simp
But half of the female characters in the game so far have been strong independent women

I just realised that the asian guy unequips his ak47 by shoving it into his back pocket
Jesus fucking christ
The fucking state of this game and modern gaming in general

Im not surprised it was £2 to buy this shit
Im only half way through this so I can guarantee its going to get worse

Last edited:
Wtf is wrong with this fucking site why does it never work when I try to attach videos

the first one was better.

Even the book is better then this shit

If you haven’t played it You need to see it for yourself to see how bad it is
I imagine its similar to dying light in that regard. first game was cliche but fun, second one was filled with soy shit and horrendous gameplay. also added shitty micro transactions

I finally fixed the fucking videos
No ones going to look at this now anyway :feelskek: :feelskek:

I imagine its similar to dying light in that regard. first game was cliche but fun, second one was filled with soy shit and horrendous gameplay. also added shitty micro transactions
I never played the second one and I doubt I will

The first game is probably one of my favourite games
I had alot of good times while playing it and its fun beating zombies on that game

I never played the second one and I doubt I will

The first game is probably one of my favourite games
I had alot of good times while playing it and its fun beating zombies on that game
yeah i loved the first one and the second one is a joke. theres no physics anymore or real ragdolls, every side quest is a fetch quest or helping some post apocalyptic foid find her lost chad or some other relationship bs and the amount of capshit level super powers is absurd. not to mention the powerful, esg compliant female characters

I enjoyed it for the shooting and roaming around i don't remember ANYTHING about the story since it was so mediocre and cliche. I guess you are right Ruskies are the same cucked simps as the rest of us. First two games were better anyway since they had better constructed levels, story and less of foids.

I enjoyed it for the shooting and roaming around i don't remember ANYTHING about the story since it was so mediocre and cliche. I guess you are right Ruskies are the same cucked simps as the rest of us. First two games were better anyway since they had better constructed levels, story and less of foids.

The shooting is ok the executions are satisfying when they actually work anyway

I keep doing the executions and the model isnt in the right position so it looks awkward

I dont really like roaming around the game tbh the open world is boring its better when the game is more linear like it used to be

The average dialogue in 20 minutes and cant skip them plus I can spin in circles without knowing what to do

The average dialogue in 20 minutes and cant skip them plus I can spin in circles without knowing what to do
I finished the game and I enjoyed the last parts tbh
The part with the gorrilas was cool and I liked the dead city

but the game design is genuinely terrible I couldn’t figure out where to go sometimes And I had to search it up a few times
I don’t want the game to hold me by the hand but I want to atleast be able to figure out where tf to go without putting much thought into it

For £2 this game wasn’t that bad
for a game as popular as metro to be £2 on the xbox store is crazy thats how you know they fucked up the game

I finished the game and I enjoyed the last parts tbh
The part with the gorrilas was cool and I liked the dead city

but the game design is genuinely terrible I couldn’t figure out where to go sometimes And I had to search it up a few times
I don’t want the game to hold me by the hand but I want to atleast be able to figure out where tf to go without putting much thought into it

For £2 this game wasn’t that bad
for a game as popular as metro to be £2 on the xbox store is crazy thats how you know they fucked up the game
Its too over for metrocels, Ill start the game again after I finish dying light 2

Its too over for metrocels, Ill start the game again after I finish dying light 2
I bought metro 2023 redux So I will play that soon
I never finished it so It will be like im basically playing it for the first time

Ive heard dying light 2 is bad

The mutant gorillas saved the game It would have been a 2 without them But I raised it to a 5 out of the goodness of my heart

The mutant gorillas saved the game It would have been a 2 without them But I raised it to a 5 out of the goodness of my heart

they are now made entirely by trannies and soys and indians, and pretty much every game and film story is a humiliation ritual for men

Im playing through it for the first time Right now and this game is so fucked

The voice acting and dialogue is so bad
All of the lines are spoken so strangely and none of them come off as genuine

the game is genuinely broken It barely even works have the time
I honestly cant believe how bad this game is
They have to have done this on purpose theres no way

Its disappointing to see because I liked the metro games when I was a kid

Gaming is fucking ruined now
none of the fucking cucks that make these games care anymore
Is it really that hard to make a game that actually fucking works Especially when you have a decent budget behind you after already making 2 successful games
All these fucking assholes care about anymore is money they used to genuinely be passionate about creating something
And like most fucking games these days They keep adding cringy shit into the game like strong female characters

They added some strong independent gook bitch that Im supposed to care about for some reason
Shes in maybe 3 parts of the game and has barely any character at all

Theres one character in the game who owns his own raider group and has alot of slaves with his own haram he invites you into his base to make a deal with him while you are trying to steal his oil for your train

On the way you see a couple slaves being abused and then this happens

View attachment 1224873
The way she starts crying only after the subhuman slave touch's her is very realistic :feelskek::feelskek:

They make a big show of the foid being beaten
but for the 3 other male slaves that were abused it was just something happening in the background
I swear in any sort of media now when they have some evil characters they have to make them misogynistic
They have to make sure that all the normies know that misogyny and disliking women is evil and bad

Another problem we have with all media now is that the male main characters must always be a chad but its not the same for women who are allowed to look unattractive
Like we saw in that shitty wolverine film recently (didn’t watch that shit)
They made a joke mocking the original wolverine who Is 5’3 Since the actor who plays him in the films is 6’3
They cant allow any sort of unattractive features on main characters
So they must make a mockery out of the previous version of the character so it is known that they don’t support it

View: https://youtu.be/YZybkbUVMqM?si=19vcwLZ2BXDhJ13y

“Short king isn’t an insult bro”
That laughing in the background is brutal :feelskek:

View attachment 1224874
In the books artyom Is meant to be 5’7
And probably average looking since im guessing the author was just trying to portray him as being like any other russian guy

but from what I can tell in game He is probably 6 foot since he seems taller then most of the other characters
he’s definitely atleast 5’10 which is taller then he should be and A few women in the game have called him pretty boy So far

So He’s now an above average guy instead of an average looking russian

View: https://youtu.be/GOLR7lOMkNw?si=5fwk_jMIlqLeS42t

When you get to the leader he is obviously a sub 5 since the villian has to be unattractive

he makes an offer to you that you can have the oil If you give him the gook girl
Idk if he wanted to kill her or add her to his haram
Idgaf honestly

I was actually kind of excited after hearing him say this since there is sort of a karma system in the game that leads to the good or bad ending
I thought I would be able to sell this bitch into slavery
Maybe at the cost of getting the bad ending but It would have been fun to do
And I dont like this character either

I guess it was stupid of me to think that

I should have known that in a modern game they wouldn’t do something based like that
this bitch had to swoop out of nowhere and ruin everything

I bet the soyfaggots they target with this shit were hyped when this happened but I was annoyed
they forced me into doing something I didnt want to do and wasted potential for something that could have made the game more interesting just to follow their cucked narrative
Its not like anything even comes from the girl not being kidnapped either as far as I know shes done in the game from that point on

“I must see it to the end….the winning end”

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/u9_dcZJ9ifg?si=OGT-h4UnlFAdL23M

View attachment 1224880
They end up killing him with unironically
the least satisfying headshot Ive ever seen and Of course it has to be artyoms wife that does it
The evil misogynist has to be killed by the strong independent woman :foidSoy::soy:

then this simp asian guy decides that he’s going to abandon all his friends he’s known for years to white knight for this gook girl he literally met a day ago and help her with her revolution
Im not exaggerating He literally met her one fucking day ago and thats all it took for him to drop his entire life for her :feelskek:

I knew this guy would be a simp as soon as I saw the way they made him look him and some other oofy doofy called stepan

Of course they couldn’t have the unattractive asian guy be a cool character he had to be a pathetic simp
But half of the female characters in the game so far have been strong independent women

I just realised that the asian guy unequips his ak47 by shoving it into his back pocket
Jesus fucking christ
The fucking state of this game and modern gaming in general

Im not surprised it was £2 to buy this shit
Im only half way through this so I can guarantee its going to get worse

Metro was unique as a narrative driven game and the mechanics enhanced the bleak experience but all that was sacrificed for the open world craze; Exodus was fun when it mimicked S.T.A.L.K.E.R. evident in the Volga mission but got boring when it copied Ubisoft.

The first two metro games were pretty good and i did eventually get to try out exodus. I remember not liking it as soon as this open world shit started, it just didnt feel like metro. All i wanted to do was be in the tunnels and kill shit but no they have to go on this overcomplicated and retarded plot