Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Metric system height poll

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date

What is your height

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I think we need a metric system height poll here because most members are Europeans.

I'm 160 cms but I don't see it on there. I'm drinking rn so maybe its on there and I don't see it but I don't see it

I thought most members are US

I cannot visualize metric units :(

It should be ‘<165cm’ but whatever

between 174-177

jfl at being 182 height and still incel tbh

i have no idea man

In germany you barly mogg foids at 182. Here you impress not a single one if youre under 190.
Honestly RIP if you’re sub 190cm/6’3” in Northern Europe. Felt like a legit midget when I went there. Genuinely seems like average height there is MINIMUM 185cm/6’1” for young white men. So glad to be back home where there are plenty of ricecels and currycels that bring down the average.

171.5cm manlet on here

In germany you barly mogg foids at 182. Here you impress not a single one if youre under 190.

why do people always mention nordic or west balkan countries when discussing height. those two regions literally have the tallest human beings on earth. they are anomalies, not the norm.

most of Anglosphere countries - USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc. - and central and southern europe's average male height is between 5'9 and 5'10.

they should be the standard, not Denmark nor Serbia.

why do people always mention nordic or west balkan countries when discussing height. those two regions literally have the tallest human beings on earth. they are anomalies, not the norm.

most of Anglosphere countries - USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc. - and central and southern europe's average male height is between 5'9 and 5'10.

Because a lot of Balkancels here.

179cm :cryfeels:
I cannot visualize metric units :(
1 meter is roughly one yard.
I have memorized some heights
5'7 = 170cm
6' = 183cm
6'4 = 194cm

1 meter = 100 cm
So 180cm is 1.8m

Because people are spamming "fakecell" they have no idea. And we have 20% germancells here

163 truest truecel checking in

>mfw too low IQ to understand metric because I live in Canada.