Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW #metoo

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Metoo.jpg

female consent is a literal joke because it's not like "No" is an option for them, it's either "yes i want fuck chad" or "#MeToo kill sub8"

This is why theres so many me too foids, they consider an inkwell looking at them as rape

There is a foid from that garbage movement who sued a man for raping her because he licked her pussy. The same foid was convicted of raping a 17 years old boy and was found having sex with a dog. That junk movement is a pure blupill. Another time someone did post a pic of a female showing her ass in public and the author was pretending a foid should not be judged by such things because she was not doing it on purpose. What a cuck.

#metoo is a cleverly disguised veil to eliminate ugly men. Basically nazi eugenics under the umbrella that the women are victims of mentally disturbed ugly rapists. In reality it's just friendly confident ugly men acting no different to Chad.

Those fucking cunts gave me the motivation to start sell their body to cannibals on dark web

Is this a real thing? lol how much do they sell for? Probably a FED operation?

Is this a real thing? lol how much do they sell for? Probably a FED operation?
Is very hard to find but i have seen something similar before is absolutely fucked up but these whores deserve to be treated in such a hellish way

Consent to anything is dependent on your face

“Remember though, looks don’t matter”

A foid celebrity actually admitted it that it is all looks. Can't remember her name.