Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over #Metoo is an attempt to create a more radical sexual revolution

Murdocmicheal91

Murdocmicheal91

THOT Historian
The realization has dawned upon me that the subconscious goal of females in the metoo movement is to exclude even more men and females from the sexual market, and I will expain the way this new system will arise. By demonizing the behavior of even cucks and normies as “problematic”, it allows women to be so selective that only the most chad-like chads will be considered non-rapists and worth mating with. This however will back fire as only a very small percentage of the male population is attractive enough for this standard, therefore even more men will be excluded from this new system of mate selection, this however will end up damaging females in the long run as the remaining chads will become similarly discriminatory in their mate selection leading to an overall decrease in the population. In conclusion, this revolution could very well wipe out every incel, normie and sub 6 female in the population. This is simply a hypothesis however and would take multiple years if not decades to develop.

Last edited:
Damn son, even while the world is burning Chad and Tyrone will be supported.

this revolution could very well wipe out every incel
smv is all about who your competition is relatively. A 7/10 would be considered ugly if everyone else was a 10/10

Interesting theory.

Me too = a war on non chads

smv is all about who your competition is relatively. A 7/10 would be considered ugly if everyone else was a 10/10

While this is true, I am talking about the point scale being curved in such a way that a 6/10 in the nee system is essentially a 8 or 9/10 in the current system.

It's just mother natures way of removing all incels. Nature is cruel

This is another plot to isolate men while shoving our faces with new smartphones. They want to destroy us.

Unfortunately so, and as sick as it sounds i believe it is simply a process in the next step of human evolution.

I was under the impression society and law was to protect humans from the cruel reality of nature.

Biologically speaking, what would benefit women the most would be a system where they can screen for males at a really quick rate, then choose the best and have sex with him. And if a better male is avaible, then get him quickly. You can have sex with whoever you want with no regrets and no shame. It's called sexual freedom and it's what feminists seek.

I was under the impression society and law was to protect humans from the cruel reality of nature.
Mother nature always finds a way. The strongest force in this world is that of mother nature. Earth could self destruct and remove all life if it wanted to do that. Don't fuck with the earth I tell you.

We should start our own #MeToo movement.. For example: #ItsOverBoyos

Mother nature always finds a way. The strongest force in this world is that of mother nature. Earth could self destruct and remove all life if it wanted to do that. Don't fuck with the earth I tell you.
Even with our laws, technology, language, and art. We are still at the whim and ultimately governed by nature.

And nature does not favor incels, to put it lightly.

While this is the intended goal of society, it is undeniable that societies are often driven by our natural desires for example sexual imagry plays a significant role in a functional economy as a form of marketing.

Even with our laws, technology, language, and art. We are still at the whim and ultimately governed by nature.

And nature does not favor incels, to put it lightly.
You never know. Chad genes might be the opposite what mother nature wants.

If this is the case, then the days of humanity are numbered because if the sexual selection of a species is disjointed the whole species will collaps due to a lack of gene suited for the environment.

While this is the intended goal of society, it is undeniable that societies are often driven by our natural desires for example sexual imagry plays a significant role in a functional economy as a form of marketing.
Interesting, it's like we didn't conquer nature, we just made our own "nature" using mother nature as some sort of twisted inspiration.
One could only hope.

The realization has dawned upon me that the subconscious goal of females in the metoo movement is to exclude even more men and females from the sexual market, and I will expain the way this new system will arise. By demonizing the behavior of even cucks and normies as “problematic”, it allows women to be so selective that only the most chad-like chads will be considered non-rapists and worth mating with. This however will back fire as only a very small percentage of the male population is attractive enough for this standard, therefore even more men will be excluded from this new system of mate selection, this however will end up damaging females in the long run as the remaining chads will become similarly discriminatory in their mate selection leading to an overall decrease in the population. In conclusion, this revolution could very well wipe out every incel, normie and sub 6 female in the population. This is simply a hypothesis however and would take multiple years if not decades to develop.

If you continue that thought, tho:

The whole metoo thing is bred from and supported by feminism and the most hardcore feminists that are 'in command' of the movement are the really fat/ugly/weird foids, you know the stereotypical 'feminist' that you see in all the videos on YouTube.

Now, if these hardcore feminists are extremely ugly and push for the metoo movement and the movement will lead to what you say (only super-Chads will be considered non-rapists), those hardcore feminists are digging their own grave because no 'non-rapist' will ever touch her. He had 10s at his disposal before the movement and after the movement he literally drowns in 10s, 9s, 8s and 7s simply because viable male partners (i.e non-rapists) are now even rarer.

Why would the hardcore ugly boss-feminists dig their own grave???

UNLESS: The ugly boss-feminists are so deluded by their own grandiosity that they actually think they're 9s or even 10s and could get Chads in any scenario...

In that case, maybe we should just let the metoo movement happen and watch how those boss-feminists realize what they've done and just freaking LOL at them before we go extinct ourselves.
If this is the case, then the days of humanity are numbered because if the sexual selection of a species is disjointed the whole species will collaps due to a lack of gene suited for the environment.

Very High IQ

If you continue that thought, tho:

The whole metoo thing is bred from and supported by feminism and the most hardcore feminists that are 'in command' of the movement are the really fat/ugly/weird foids, you know the stereotypical 'feminist' that you see in all the videos on YouTube.

Now, if these hardcore feminists are extremely ugly and push for the metoo movement and the movement will lead to what you say (only super-Chads will be considered non-rapists), those hardcore feminists are digging their own grave because no 'non-rapist' will ever touch her. He had 10s at his disposal before the movement and after the movement he literally drowns in 10s, 9s, 8s and 7s simply because viable male partners (i.e non-rapists) are now even rarer.

Why would the hardcore ugly boss-feminists dig their own grave???

UNLESS: The ugly boss-feminists are so deluded by their own grandiosity that they actually think they're 9s or even 10s and could get Chads in any scenario...

In that case, maybe we should just let the metoo movement happen and watch how those boss-feminists realize what they've done and just freaking LOL at them before we go extinct ourselves.

Very High IQ

It think that it’s imporant to note that many females and normies support metoo because it’s the type of “pop feminisem” that non fat ugly feminist support, so I think that there is more than the fat feminist inteligencia behind this.

(((#MeToo))) is a movement in which (((they))) started, labelling incels as rapists.

It is more making sexual market increasingly competitive, further rolling back the anticompetiton mechanics put in, and disrupts social stability. It is (((their))) plan.

(((#MeToo))) is a movement in which (((they))) started, labelling incels as rapists.

It is more making sexual market increasingly competitive, further rolling back the anticompetiton mechanics put in, and disrupts social stability. It is (((their))) plan.

Then why are so many of the people in Hollywood being persecuted by #metoo Jewish (Weinsteinfor example)? I think me too can be explained through evolutionary phenomena and there is no need for a Jewish conspiracy where nature will suffice.

Then why are so many of the people in Hollywood being persecuted by #metoo Jewish (Weinsteinfor example)? I think me too can be explained through evolutionary phenomena and there is no need for a Jewish conspiracy where nature will suffice.

This.

Feminism is a mating strategy designed to maximize female access to Chads. Once you understand this, everything makes sense.

It think that it’s imporant to note that many females and normies support metoo because it’s the type of “pop feminisem” that non fat ugly feminist support, so I think that there is more than the fat feminist inteligencia behind this.

Why wouldn't the hot foids support feminism by default? It makes their already amazing lives even better by giving them even more freedom.

The average normie guys that support feminism just think it'll get them laid with the semi-hot feminist grunts.

He's agreeing with you

Okay thanks,it’s hard to tell the tone of a statement without audio.
Why wouldn't the hot foids support feminism by default? It makes their already amazing lives even better by giving them even more freedom.

The average normie guys that support feminism just think it'll get them laid with the semi-hot feminist grunts.

That’s what I am saying a lot of them do.

Metoo is just a temper tantrum over trump getting elected lol, why do you think this wasn't a problem under Obama but suddenly is under trump ie liberal tears.