Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Methods out.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
I am tired, not just physically because I have hypersomnia, but my soul and spirit is beyond broken. A window turned into microscopic dust particles with no way to repair it back. I just want to rest now.

So what is the easiest way out with a near 100% success rate that is either fairly painless or over almost instantly?
Norwegian, so guns are unavailable to me.

Come to the us and you can get a gun from someone off the street so easy for cheaper than store prices, There is a pawnshop near me and these black kids robbed them at night and stole a bunch of guns. I bought off them a glock 19x and a glock 30sf

Come to the us and you can get a gun from someone off the street so easy for cheaper than store prices, There is a pawnshop near me and these black kids robbed them at night and stole a bunch of guns. I bought off them a glock 19x and a glock 30sf
Can't get to the US. Too poorfag sorry.

Can't get to the US. Too poorfag sorry.
I feel that Im broke too, You cant live here solo thats why im with my mom I couldn't Afford a home where I live cause im only 18 but Most homeowners make 80,000usd or more, hell to be comfortable you need 120,000

I feel that Im broke too, You cant live here solo thats why im with my mom I couldn't Afford a home where I live cause im only 18 but Most homeowners make 80,000usd or more, hell to be comfortable you need 120,000
Anyway, I am just tired of this life that gives me no positive outcomes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back