Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Method] Finasteride is for cucks

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Watch
524.jpg

CupOfCoffee
Elementalist

JoinedNov 12, 2018Messages820
47 minutes ago

Common side effects include:
screenshot_20181228-223947-png.9673

Only a cuck wants to inhibit the hormone necessary for proper sexual function just to keep some thin head hair. Smh @ these cucks.

Inb4 microdick rage storm from fina users

bro what the fuck is this

Over when you have to to choose between ED or getting the cops called on you anytime you pass a playground

Having to take any sort of supplement = OVER

Coping by delaying the inevitable is just that, coping, once a girl finds out that youre taking 15 different pills just to keep your nw4 hairline from progressing further she will dump you. Accept your fate

Coping by delaying the inevitable is just that, coping, once a girl finds out that youre taking 15 different pills just to keep your nw4 hairline from progressing further she will dump you. Accept your fate

Used fin for 2 months and got a really depressed mood from it and I my load was maybe half the size.. Stopped it of course now I am only on minoxidil

Hair systems are way better than this

Those are not side effects, they are literally what it's supposed to do. It blocks androgens (like testies) which is why a lot of males bald. It's also why steroids make you bald

Honestly man you're not using the dick anyway so you might as well have hair

It
Watch
524.jpg

CupOfCoffee
Elementalist

JoinedNov 12, 2018Messages820
47 minutes ago

Common side effects include:
screenshot_20181228-223947-png.9673

Only a cuck wants to inhibit the hormone necessary for proper sexual function just to keep some thin head hair. Smh @ these cucks.

It depends for 90% of people they never develop any side effects. If you develop impotence, etc it normally means there is something genetically wrong with you to begin with.

Better baldcel than cuck.

No point in trying to salvage your hair if you're still ugly with it.

Low IQ as usual

i've been taking duta for years and i jerk off like twice a day

i'd rather have no dick than be balding. that shit looks nasty even on old men

duta truly is for cucks tbh

0.5mg/day of fin is where it's at. Anything more and you might as well become a foid.

same , been on fin for over 2 months and sex drive is high af.

lol at balding tbh

duta truly is for cucks tbh

0.5mg/day of fin is where it's at. Anything more and you might as well become a foid.

if i can get my dick hard (meaning no side effects) why does it matter if i take duta or not?

if i can get my dick hard (meaning no side effects) why does it matter if i take duta or not?
those drugs were originally made for treating prostrate issues. There are various studies on hair loss and fin and 0.5mg/day is as effective as any other dose, except with near-zero side effects.

Your dick may work but zero DHT isn't good for the body. Duta completely cucks over DHT.

those drugs were originally made for treating prostrate issues. There are various studies on hair loss and fin and 0.5mg/day is as effective as any other dose, except with near-zero side effects.

Your dick may work but zero DHT isn't good for the body. Duta completely cucks over DHT.

What proof is there that men need DHT after finishing growing?

I WANT MY HAIR BACK

FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE

Virgin Duta vs Chad Finasteride tbh

too late boyo, should've taken the pills when you had the chance.

But I can still save what I have left! I'll keep taking fin, and eventually get a hair transplant

Men don't "need" a dick either.

It was a serious question. I'm even stronger in the gym than I was before I started taking it. So why do I need DHT at all?

being bald automatically makes you a cuck

I dropped fina as soon as I experienced side effects. I'll never know for sure if placebo or what, but I really didn't want to become impotent/infertile.

I don't regret it that harshly because 1) I would still be an incel with hair, I already had plenty of opportunities to confirm this, and 2) I know people who are balding even on fina.