Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Metapost] An important lesson in normiesm (Let's unpack this sweety edition)

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
:feelsPop: Talking about this thread:

If there was hidden metatags only visible for autists I would have labelled it [experiment].

Vice signaling for the sake of it, lack of reading comprehension, prejudiced premanufactured opinions. JFL at the unreal homopanic. Wonder how many here have to put up a show. I for myself can do this (at least on the forum, yes in rl I am a cuck, like most of us) without any issue, cuz I am the straightest nigga in the room. :feelskek:

Doubt you could ever make a more homo, less homo, legal homo, homo, no homo ironic unironic thread than this one.

Says a lot about our forum and where our community will go (right exactly nowhere). Mind you, not the lgbtq hate I am talking about, it is merely just the best example how most are not able to think outsie the box like a sperg/adhdlER for even a moment or maybe simply to young? (Purge youngcels, jk)

The thread is both leggit and not leggit at the same time. Let's call it an experiment.

My skin's rashes are unironically killing me (and my looks)

If there is a form of cloth being able to comfort your illlness, it shouldn't hold you back, no matter how much of a lgbtq hater you are or what gender it got assigned. Heck it is a fucking rag of textile to suck up your body juices.

There is no sexual appeal. It is just better fitting. That is all that is there to it

But watch how le normie will make a bit fuzz about it, also potentially the mods.

BTW this is exactly, what feminists call masculinity harming yourself for no reason, but gender roles. Just realized kek. *dabs*

Maybe I am projecting to much my version of an enemy stereotype on to many posters of the poster and do exactly the same of what I often criticize the "conservative" elements here doing, but it was still to good not to post and if just for its comedic value or simply to fill the boring German morning hours.

240_F_94631040_PfVaDxuaGPgFyWtMQPsGmYXTGqVo0vbG.jpg

Haters gonna hate. And people with a brain will use their brain.
"Oy vey, gyros that time of the day again. Couldn't have written less pretentious self important shit ehh?" - Idk I like this style, even though it is a bit contraprocudctive and sucks ngl.
280201-6cfba2c61a2731019e6dfac996660538.jpg

See you in the ban appeals. :feelshaha::feelstrash:
Hopefully not

Last edited:
Just find a male underwear that is comfortable. Wearing panties is gay bro

Let's hope this doesn't end up on IT .

Just find a male underwear that is comfortable. Wearing panties is gay bro
I tried every brand in existence, man. If something could help me, then a different cut. But I can't justify buying more without em working, just to appear less gay jfl. I usually just gave them to my dad until now. He wears boxer briefs or trunks of the same size as well. (brutal framepill; 'just be ten centimeters shorter, but have the same hips and thighs, but wider shoulders'-theory). If you have comparartrive experiences let me know, though.