Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Metallica - Hero of The Day video is skinny framelet chad who is living in a trashy apartment, then a stacy call him to go fuck his brain out.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
"Just lift bro" "Just get a haircut bro" "just fashionmaxx bro" "just careermaxx bro".
Just give the fuck up bro.
Foid WILL bang a drug addicted homeless punk if he looks good, no amount of copes is strong enough.

didn't watch, but have heard the song and the album many times

ive never listened to a metallica song
This is one of their worst songs, check out the albums Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and Justice For All

what an overrated band

This is one of their worst songs, check out the albums Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and Justice For All
anything after 1988 is trash ngl

"Just lift bro" "Just get a haircut bro" "just fashionmaxx bro" "just careermaxx bro".
Just give the fuck up bro.
Foid WILL bang a drug addicted homeless punk if he looks good, no amount of copes is strong enough.

its over for regularcels

anything after 1988 is trash ngl
I liked the Black Album, maybe not as much as those before it, but it still has heavy, solid songs. Not the fastest, but it moves and it grooves. Everything after that has been lifeless and mediocre. Death Magnetic had like 1 or 2 good songs. I haven't even listened to the new album.

I don't like that song or that album

Just listen to Megadeth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back