Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Metal

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Every metalhead ive ever known had the iq of a grapefruit and the personality to match.

Punks are usually pretty cool tho

Metalheads I knew mostly simpcucks and white knights, punks also were doing shit with all antifa and feminist stupidity

Every metalhead ive ever known had the iq of a grapefruit and the personality to match.

Punks are usually pretty cool tho
Punks are pretty much faggots
And as for IQ now it measures score of compformity mostly ... yep
We dont need IQ ... We need will . do we? I
She speaks about personality... Ahahah petsonality!!!! What a cuck you are
Metalheads I knew mostly simpcucks and white knights, punks also were doing shit with all antifa and feminist stupidity
You animefag so shut up stupid doll

I tried listening to death metal and black metal but I couldn't get into it, I still like the entry tier level classic stuff

I tried listening to death metal and black metal but I couldn't get into it, I still like the entry tier level classic stuff
It is kinda a gay
They love anime
... Fucking infantile pokemonafags

I prefer this shit tbh

Not a huge fan of metal but I can appreciate it

@angrycurrycel
I found some curry metal.

Dying Fetus :feelsokman:

A lot of modern metalheads are soycucks, yeah (JFL Punk is even worse and sonically stagnant on top of it). It would be improper to let them hoard away everything away for themselves though. Soycucks also listen to Bach, Shostakovich, Tuvan traditional music, anything you can think of - make it a point never to let them queer something up to the point where it's non-palatable, because entryist soy metalheads have an intentional strategy of 'reclaiming' art from 'fascists' (despite them usually having done the initial legwork for all this stuff, from Neofolk to Black Metal). Hold to the esthetically powerful regardless of them; make a point even of appropriating "anti-fascist" music like Discharge or Neurosis as long as it's good work.

I mostly listen to dissonant Black and Death. Preferred bands are Ulcerate, Deathspell Omega, Drottnar, Immolation, Incantation, Cobalt, Leviathan, Furia, Cianide, stuff like that.

I also like old Metalcore and metallic Noise Rock, though it's not strictly metal. Among the best are Today Is the Day, Zeni Geva, Deadguy, Kiss It Goodbye, and Anodyne.

@angrycurrycel
I found some curry metal.

It's a shame. When you're not offering up your ass to Chad, you've actually got pretty good taste.

I haven't enjoyed metal since I was a teenager

I wish I could pose my way into a metal crowd, there's hardly any girls to mess up the group's hormones and they're more likeable than the average normie. Too bad I've got this spoiled brat babyface...and I'm kinda lethargic...which doesn't help with the illusion of liking fast-paced music (I've only recently started to like only a few bands). Oh well.

Screamo is better.
Metal = screaming chad, screamo = screaming incel

I'm generally into 80s music. I also like Thrash and Death Metal from the 80s and early 90s such as Slayer, Metallica and Death, Cannibal Corpse. Also some Black Metal like Satyricon and Venom. :feelsmusic:

I like doom soundtrack if that counts