Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Met the girlfriend of a friend of mine

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Met my friend with his gf. Gave her the hand and when looked at my face her face turned into a look of disgust.

He told me to met him with her and chill with them but he can forget it. As a subhuman you need to keep yourself from females as far away as possible.

Her face looked like this, which i get from many many women (why is one reason why i dont go out anymore)

Attachments

• istock-961388254.jpg
    istock-961388254.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 104
He knew you are so ugly that she would never cheat on him with you. JFL that's what you get for having normie friends.

My friends (Chadlite) girlfriends always treat me with indifference ngl.
Or maybe I'm too autistic to pick up on their disgusted body language.

Being ugly is not just about women don't wanting to fuck you. Besides that, they will do anything possible to exclude you from your friendships or any form of socialization. Fuck women.

imagine having normie friends

Whenever one of my friends had a girlfriend, they weren't disgusted by me, they treated me like their gay best friend. It was awkward.

I get femoid stares like that everytime i go out, ngl

> shake hands with a woman when she did not offer it herself
West, west, west...

He told me to met him with her and chill with them but he can forget it. As a subhuman you need to keep yourself from females as far away as possible.

Good work. Don't try to fit in where you're not wanted.

I hate that facial expression so much.

There is being invisible, where you don't register as a potential partner, and there is being ugly, where you have such a strong HORN effect that you actually decrease womens SMV simply by being near them or interacting with them. That is why women recoil from uglies.