Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting met my sister's boyfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 17984
  • Start date
Deleted member 17984

Deleted member 17984

On my last braincel
-
he heightmogs me :feelsree:

its so fucking over

How tall he is?

At least you didn't meet your wife's boyfriend

Why does it matter? Of course your sister has a boyfriend because she is a foid. In other words: water is wet.

Why does it matter? Of course your sister has a boyfriend because she is a foid. In other words: water is wet.
fucking teenagers dating is ultimate sui fuel
they are in the room next to me atm :feelsree:

Fuck thank god my sister doesn't have one yet but it's only a matter of time.

Brutal, did he try to dominate you?

thank god i dont have sister

whats his face rating from 1-10?

Tell him if he fucks your sister you get to fuck her too

Luckily my parents repressed my sister enough so she wasn’t dating at 15 or bringing boys around the house.

Brutal. You shouldn't have existed, tbh.

What a fucking cuck for letting your sister deepthtoatrd by a teenager instead of giving it to me in an arranged marriage . He will pump and dump her instead she will be my wife for life .

Do not go ER on him

What age are they? What is your father doing about it? I'd beat my daughter up so badly her boyfriend wouldn't recognize her anymore if she even hugged a boy without asking for my permission.

zoomers are fucked up tall
He'll peak at 6'1 max. Plain old average height. You're just a manlet buddy boyo
brutal
i'm 20 and 5'6
wish I was tall ngl

What a fucking cuck for letting your sister deepthtoatrd by a teenager instead of giving it to me in an arranged marriage . He will pump and dump her instead she will be my wife for life .
what exactly am I to do? lmao At least she's only dating other whites thats all I can say

What age are they? What is your father doing about it? I'd beat my daughter up so badly her boyfriend wouldn't recognize her anymore if she even hugged a boy without asking for my permission.
15, no idea ngl, he's trying not to get over protective he said, not like this is unusual for normie teens
Can i meet him
you want to be heightmogged?

Boyfriend at 15? Juvenille detention centre asap.

Boyfriend at 15? Juvenille detention centre asap.
Practically the last of her friends to start dating j f l

if you haven't started dating by age 14 its over for you

Brutal teenage love pill tbh.

Really? I would rage tbh imagine your family spends money on a girl. Just a waste tbh fuek
She isn't an asshole towards me and we mostly ignore each other.
There's no bad blood.

4/10 max but doesn't matter since he's white and tall

Wait 4/10 MAX? 5,11 and white is not enough. How did he find himself a female? It looks like you have only one shot and this is at school. Afterwards it is just over.

Luckily my parents repressed my sister enough so she wasn’t dating at 15 or bringing boys around the house.
Based but that temporary cope will (or already has been) be broken when she turns into an über slut because of all that repressed femininity

5"11' at 15, what the fuck are zoomers drinking these days jfl

Wait 4/10 MAX? 5,11 and white is not enough. How did he find himself a female? It looks like you have only one shot and this is at school. Afterwards it is just over.
she's a point above him on face, he's just tall and "funny" *read* edgy humour, best time is before foids realise what is out there ngl

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Exactly fren
5"11' at 15, what the fuck are zoomers drinking these days jfl
soy milk
:feelsYall: