Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Met my sisters boyfriend today

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
it's her first boyfriend. And fucking thanks, he's not a chad guys :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

my sisters boyfriend is a semi ethnic semi numale, but he height mogs me

Ill describe him, because I am bad at rating people I know personally.
He is a bit smaller than me (I'm around 5'11), has a p average/normal jawline, no chad one, he is kinda buff though. Apparently he works out 2-3 times a week. Has a jew nose though, wears glasses and he is growing a mono brow, but I''d say he has a pretty average face.
He has blue/green eyes? I didnt look him in the eyes tbh.
I'd give him a 5, but I'd say he's close to a 6. The only reason why I wouldn't give him 6 is because he has jew nose and mono brow and he isn't rly tall.

Ill describe him, because I am bad at rating people I know personally.
He is a bit smaller than me (I'm around 5'11), has a p average/normal jawline, no chad one, he is kinda buff though. Apparently he works out 2-3 times a week. Has a jew nose though, wears glasses and he is growing a mono brow, but I''d say he has a pretty average face.
He has blue/green eyes? I didnt look him in the eyes tbh.
I'd give him a 5, but I'd say he's close to a 6. The only reason why I wouldn't give him 6 is because he has jew nose and mono brow and he isn't rly tall.
okay ur sister started from 5, next year she will be jumping on chadlite (7) cock and after two years she will choke with chad's balls
sorry bro but its true

okay ur sister started from 5, next year she will be jumping on chadlite (7) cock and after two years she will choke with chad's balls
sorry bro but its true
I hope not man :cryfeels: I'm ok with chadlite but I swear if she brings a chad home, I'll fucking kill her :feelsbadman:

Is your sister ethnic?