Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Met my bully-friend today

Norton

Norton

A dignified face should not be a luxury for some
★★★★★
TLDR:
My bully is finishing studying and getting engaged.
He doesn't seem extremely happy, but objectively speaking he is doing well for himself...

Weird how things work out...
I stood at the bus station and he started talking to me.
"Hey, remember me?"
I was depressed at that moment, I had monotone voice and blank face expression (been through some shit yesterday and today) but I said hi. He reacted very irritated and did almost no eye contact, looked away.
But we talked a bit.

He is a noticeably short ethnic kurd. He beardmaxxed, I noticed he has pretty bad fwhr. But symmetrical features, white teeth.
Overall unimpressive, but not majorly bad in the face. Overall short normie, could be incel if high inhib tbh. But during school he was "socially a Chad".
Funny that I can notice this kind of stuff now.
And he tried hard to speak with a deep voice, that was not his natural voice, he didn't hold his tone the entire time. His base voice is deep enough, I don't know why he felt the need to speak with that tone. I guess he wanted to display superiority over me in any case. Although he mogs me in every regard except height and I look like I'm 14 on a bad day.
He was very well liked in school for his low inhib leader behavior, he established himself early and kept that rank for a long time, until 16 or so.

He talked about how his life slowed down and how nice life was before growing up... "I've slowed down, I'm not as wild as I used to", "Could just go home and play games", "school time was great, I miss it".
He misses his schooltime, where he lied to me and took shit from me.
I didn't say anything to him but in my head I thought "how nice for you that you enjoyed your youth... where you fucked me over while pretending to be my friend". He pretty much used me as the token "I include you in the group but really everyone knows you are the bullying victim here" guy to increase his own social standing.

He said that he is about to complete his studies "after some slacking off for a few semesters. You know how it is..." at university and having a job at a well known company in my city, and asked me about what I do, if I had kept studying.
Told him I quit, and now "I'm here and there", implying minimum wage jobs. In reality I'm not properly working and very likely won't be for a long time. I live in assisted living. I've been clinically depressed for nearly my whole life. Diagnosed a few years ago. But I didn't feel the need to tell him that...

Then he told me that he's getting engaged.
Pretty funny. By meature of his features, he is not doing great.
Ethnic, bad fwhr, short, unimpressive chin...
He might have been LARPing about it, but he gave some more info. Sounded believeable.
He met his gf in his uni course, he said he "somewhat slided into the situation", "wasn't looking or anything, it just happened".
I would guess that she is his first girlfriend from the words he used. Also his looks don't imply high dating success.
I would imagine he is simping in the relationship, but I don't know that. From what we know about what women are attracted to, he is not doing well, and he didn't sound very happy about his engagement tbh.
He said it in such a "btw" kind of way and without any kind of positive expression, but maybe he didn't want to brag because he was weirded out by my depressed state.
But perhaps he really is simping and not getting much out of it.
I'm just making guesses.
He didn't seem positive about it.

He said "getting engaged, now that I'm ending my studies, that changes a lot of things".

Then he got out of the bus. Early, not where he used to live. I suppose he went to his girlfriend.
He seemed wanting to leave just saying bye, but I showed my hand and he shook it.

It was overall not a very personal talk. I guess that's a good thing.

That's my story, make of it what you will.

Last edited:
Look OP. Add a tldr, because most people here won't read this.

I'll update this post when I've read it all.

Edit: Finished reading.
My bully is finishing studying and getting engaged.
He doesn't seem extremely happy, but objectively speaking he is doing well for himself...
Brutal.

That's life man. Its over.

Are you a europeancel or americancel?

Last edited:
You sound like you're coping a lot in your post, which is fine.

You desperately hope this guy is lying, but you dont believe he is. It's hard to see a person who shit on you succeed, but that's how the world works.

No use lying to yourself about his success. Though it's worth it to verify if what hes saying is true for your sanity.

171020 004 C50B5676

Look OP. Add a tldr, because most people here won't read this.

I'll update this post when I've read it all.

Edit: Finished reading.

Brutal.

That's life man. Its over.

Are you a europeancel or americancel?
You're right. Added TLDR.
I'm from Germany.

It truly is over, he is shorter, but I felt like a child talking to him. He changed, and I still look like a kid and am broken inside.

You sound like you're coping a lot in your post, which is fine.

You desperately hope this guy is lying, but you dont believe he is. It's hard to see a person who shit on you succeed, but that's how the world works.

No use lying to yourself about his success. Though it's worth it to verify if what hes saying is true for your sanity.

View attachment 213082
Yeah, well coping the only thing I can do at this point.
I'm still suppressing my emotions because otherwise I will break down. Meeting him was not the only bad thing that happened yesterday and today, a lot of shit happened. Might tell about it later.

Should’ve walked away or told him to fuck off. Jfl@ giving your bully the time of day to recite his whole life story. He is clearly speaking to you for the sole purpose of humble bragging and rubbing his achievements in your face. He might be coping with getting cucked by using you to feel better about himself.

Should’ve walked away or told him to fuck off. Jfl@ giving your bully the time of day to recite his whole life story. He is clearly speaking to you for the sole purpose of humble bragging and rubbing his achievements in your face. He might be coping with getting cucked by using you to feel better about himself.
True. Very pathetic to have talked to him at all.
My life is none of his business and I don't need to know about his.
I'll tell him to fuck off next time. :feelsokman:

Brutal story its over

Read every word. He at least spent some good times during school years not like us.

How did he bully you? Physical, verbal, or both?

i bet you didn't even read it :feelsmage: postmaxxing faggot
I read this high iq post from this greycel and u come here to tell me otherwise, shut up nigger

based, and great observation ngl

How did he fuck you over OP?

My condolences

@Sexdoll Pioneer Another example of a bully conveniently forgetting the suffering he caused while he was at school. These people have no accountability or conscience.

If he is getting engaged he will be divorce raped soon and foid will fuck chad

How did he bully you? Physical, verbal, or both?
Not in the usual way. I was lucky in the sense that my class was very beta (incel class tbh), but I was bad at knowing who is a real friend and who is messing with me.
I was already used to gaslighting from my earlier experiences, very confused what anything means, and in the end I was also coping with the fact that I was the biggest loser in my class through forcing ignorance on myself.
He said he's my friend, but made fun of me, invite everyone to his birthday but not me, talk shit behind my back and steal my stuff and later be proud of it.
I was too cucked to say anything about it, already traumatized from kindergarden and elementary school (where I got beaten, spit on, ganged up on, intimidated etc) and my parents didn't help me learn stand up for myself. I was just happy that somebody in my class would be my friend.
Looking back, it was really stupid, but well, that's how it went, I can't change it now.
Tbh the damage was already done by the time I was 10 or so, and in a way I'm grateful that it didn't continue as badly as it started.
How did he fuck you over OP?
He basically stole 1000 euros from me and my hobby.
I played trading cards during my school years, it was a big cope for me and I invested most of my money into it.
He said "let's collect cards together, I can help you", only to later keep them for himself and sell them for money.
I was stupid enough to believe him.
Absolutely stupid, I can't believe how much of an idealistic idiot I was at the time, I really thought he will help me.
When he retused to give me the cards back, I wanted to confront him but he talked himself out of it and in the end he got away with it. I couldn't prove anything.
Then years later he bragged how he made money out of it to his friends.
I should have punched him in the face right then no questions asked, but I was cucked low t beta to avoid all violence. If I could go back in time, I would do it.
Probably.

I played trading cards during my school years, it was a big cope for me and I invested most of my money into it.
He said "let's collect cards together, I can help you", only to later keep them for himself and sell them for money.
Absolutely stupid, I can't believe how much of an idealistic idiot I was at the time, I really thought he will help me.
When he retused to give me the cards back, I wanted to confront him but he talked himself out of it and in the end he got away with it. I couldn't prove anything.
I should have punched him in the face right then no questions asked, but I was cucked low t beta to avoid all violence. If I could go back in time, I would do it.
Probably.

Brutal. Should have gotten the authorities involved.

Not in the usual way. I was lucky in the sense that my class was very beta (incel class tbh), but I was bad at knowing who is a real friend and who is messing with me.
I was already used to gaslighting from my earlier experiences, very confused what anything means, and in the end I was also coping with the fact that I was the biggest loser in my class through forcing ignorance on myself.
He said he's my friend, but made fun of me, invite everyone to his birthday but not me, talk shit behind my back and steal my stuff and later be proud of it.
I was too cucked to say anything about it, already traumatized from kindergarden and elementary school (where I got beaten, spit on, ganged up on, intimidated etc) and my parents didn't help me learn stand up for myself. I was just happy that somebody in my class would be my friend.
Looking back, it was really stupid, but well, that's how it went, I can't change it now.
Tbh the damage was already done by the time I was 10 or so, and in a way I'm grateful that it didn't continue as badly as it started.

Probably.

That is some potent rage fuel. The first and only time some asshole tried to steal my shit was in the cafeteria hall. I punched the guy right in the nose and got almost got suspended (got lucky no teacher saw it and nobody snitched).

Being incel and low T + highinhib is a social death sentence. People will always know you as a doormat.

Fuck that shit.

Last edited:
That is some potent rage fuel. The first and only time some asshole tried to steal my shit was in the cafeteria hall. I punched the guy right in the nose and got almost got suspended (got lucky no teacher saw it and nobody snitched).

Being incel and low T + highinhib is a social death sentence. People will always knoe you as a doormat.

Fuck that shit.
Yeah, definitely. Incel, low T and high inhib are even on their own bad traits, but the combination of them... damn. It's basically incel body together with incel personality.

Not saying people should punch each other, but I do envy you that you had the courage to do SOMETHING that actually worked and gave the signal not to mess with you again.
You got yourself some respect that I wish I had had.

@Sexdoll Pioneer Another example of a bully conveniently forgetting the suffering he caused while he was at school. These people have no accountability or conscience.

I'm sure if the OP called out his former bully on the shit he used to pull, the bully would have downplayed it and said something like "it was all in good fun" before continuing to brag about his relative success in life.

As with predators devouring their prey in nature, the pain felt by the victim is much more intense than any feeling of pleasure the attacker receives.

We can only hope that it will happen sooner rather than later.

Let's be real, you should of mentioned how he messed you up in the past then beat him up or at least tried. That attempt might have made you feel better overall, some small victory for past transgressions. Obviously out of sight of others that would no doubt intervene or record it as evidence the police could use yet funnily none of that being a factor during all those years you were the victim.

Time to get a new watch
Screenshot 20200223 163958 DuckDuckGo

Probably.
Can't stand Kurds, disgusting backstabbing sneaky fucks; those ppl truly are rat bastard's. You a whitey or ethnic? Sounds like you have useless parents that failed to prepare you for the brutality of this dog eat dog world.

Sounds like you have useless parents that failed to prepare you for the brutality of this dog eat dog world.
My parents failed me ngl.
I was not ready for anything.

I'm white.
Let's be real, you should of mentioned how he messed you up in the past then beat him up or at least tried. That attempt might have made you feel better overall, some small victory for past transgressions.
Might have, but tbh I doubt it would have been good for me.
It's not that I'm not angry, but the damage is already done.

I'm from Germany.

Another fellow Germancel. Since I joined the forum two years ago I'm seeing more and more of us coming. What kind of special needs school did you attend where deathnics could reach Chad status?

What kind of special needs school did you attend where deathnics could reach Chad status?
Most of my class were sub5 face or short or ethnic. It just happened, idk how.

I know this isn't going to put off the rage inside you but from what you've said about his looks and in the current era his girlfriend must be a top level nagger.
I have a theory about people like him. They get through frequent highs and lows. When they are low they surely want to go somewhere and cry but don't get to the point of clinical depression because when something good happens to them they cope hard and delusionmaxx. Why do you think so many people use drugs no questions asked even if there's info everywhere about how they fuck you up?
A lot of the muggings that happen around wher i live are done by thugs in a doped state, they aren't badass enough to work cool headed like a serial killer.