Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Met an old childhood friend. He has become a chad.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I was at the store when I hear my name being called from behind, I turn around and it's a friend of mine from highschool.
I was surprised at how different he looked. He was way taller than me now (probably about 6'2, even though we where the same height in highschool), had a strong jawline, and looked like a complete chad.
He did give me a compliment by saying "damn you lost mad weight" (my gymceling has really payed off, so at least I can be proud if that). But I just felt like a failure when I was talking to him. He had become a complete Chad while I looked like I still havent left my awkward puberty years. Same shitty acne, same shitty facial hair genetics, same shitty hairline, same shitty jawline, and same shitty frame.

Are you guys staying in contact?

I was at the store when I hear my name being called from behind, I turn around and it's a friend of mine from highschool.
I was surprised at how different he looked. He was way taller than me now (probably about 6'2, even though we where the same height in highschool), had a strong jawline, and looked like a complete chad.
He did give me a compliment by saying "damn you lost mad weight" (my gymceling has really payed off, so at least I can be proud if that). But I just felt like a failure when I was talking to him. He had become a complete Chad while I looked like I still havent left my awkward puberty years. Same shitty acne, same shitty facial hair genetics, same shitty hairline, same shitty jawline, and same shitty frame.
A bunch if foids pretended to be nice to me today to get to my chad relative. Maybe your situation could be similar if you play your cards right

Imagine if you met a foid from high school instead

But I just felt like a failure when I was talking to him. He had become a complete Chad while I looked like I still havent left my awkward puberty years.
Don't worry, he's just one of those losers who peaked in adulthood. It's all worthless if he didn't have girlfriends when he was 16. Unless he had in which case what do you mean he has become a Chad?

Don't worry, he's just one of those losers who peaked in adulthood. It's all worthless if he didn't have girlfriends when he was 16. Unless he had in which case what do you mean he has become a Chad?
He did have the occasional girlfriend, but he was never a Chad, more of a normie tier guy.
Now he completely moggs me though

I hate seeing my childhood friends because they evolved to chads

Gigacope.

man i remember my best friend and i used to play smash bros as kids all nerding out and shit , now he is a gigatyrone 6'5 buff as fuck, but is bluepilled weirdo always telling me to get a haircut and shit like that, i dont hang with him anymore its sucidefuel