Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Met a girl through Overwatch..."

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
CHATTING 9 MONTHS JUST TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH A 3/10 FOID :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Could be worse.

she looks like a male to female trans

LMAO:lul:
I was like him :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

> Overwatch

cucc-jpg.15568

Eh, i would do it , I lost my standards

You can see the pain in his eyes.

Screen Shot 2018 05 28 at 34030 PM

9 months? just to become friends?

he's gay.

What if she lost weight?

theres no such thing as boys and girls being friends. one always wants to fuck the other

9 months? just to become friends?
he's gay.

chad meets girl, 9 months later chad junior is born
virgin meets girl, 9 months later he officially enters friendzone
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

She’s not that bad. if she lost 25 lbs, she’d at least be 5/10 for sure

Could you imagine being Chad at blizzcon/comicon. That shit would be hilarious. You could just walk up to these 2 and take that femoid right infront of that beta and black pill him for life.

soy af but also that's pretty much a looksmatch

He mogs me too:feelsrope: It takes this long for a decent looking nerd to become friends with a 3/10 girl. It's over.

Could you imagine being Chad at blizzcon/comicon. That shit would be hilarious. You could just walk up to these 2 and take that femoid right infront of that beta and black pill him for life.
He's just her friend, he wouldn't mind (at least he will say so), but we know the truth.

He looks like a twink but good for him.

Just fuckin lol, she prob has tons of beta orbiters.

She’s prob a twitch thot

That game is for fags / 9 year-olds.

Subhumans go to ridiculous lengths for a few crumbs. Sad really.

Im prolly against the general view here but she could be a nice stepping stone for him to test the waters. If he tries to hard to not get so attached as shes still a girl with the same biological motivations just without the looks to be at a higher position. However we all know that if she gets anymore attractive or lost weight etc. She would break his heart like a twig for some other dick.

Still worth a fuck tbh

Which is better than the coping OP got

why do i keep imagining her body slamming him? id do her tho.

lookmatched.
You can't be sure she'd never date him.

This guy is about to waste a lot of time on a 2/10 that won't let him smash.

This girl was probably already with a chadlite she meant on tinder because she's thicccccccccc when they first started talking. She dresses up and has sex in overwatch cosplays daily with her boyfriend.

I don't know what it is with me an Asians but every single one of them are fuckable in my eyes.

Overwatch? No thanks, I’ll let myself out.

CHATTING 9 MONTHS JUST TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH A 3/10 FOID :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why would you make this post about your friend? That's not very nice, you should take it down.