Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Met a coping bluepilled truecel today.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
This guy was pretty fucking obese, balding, prey eyes, bad skin... basically on aesthetic features whatsoever. He was a kind and fun guy to hang out with but he's going to a geek speed dating thing (jfl) and is convinced that he actually has a chance. it's over for him... how do I drop subtle blackpills?

geek speed dating :feelskek:

is he brown? good place to start out with tbh, talk about how cruel white women are or some shit or maybe how brown foids always want white men. only do the second one if you're both brown

geek speed dating :feelskek:

is he brown? good place to start out with tbh, talk about how cruel white women are or some shit or maybe how brown foids always want white men. only do the second one if you're both brown
nah hes white.

don't. to be bluepilled is a blessing. to be immunized against the world and its hatred. ignorance is bliss.

Yeah, so basically, every single utter truecel is bluepilled and will be bluepilled until their death bed, unable to accept any sort of blackpilled truth, always coming back to "this time, out of 40 years, will be different". No matter how much they suffer. I hate them more than any chad or foid.

There is no convincing them no matter what, you could have 1000 IQ but you will fail to change their mind with an argument.