Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Met a Canadian cuck online

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Few days ago i felt bored and wanted someone to talk to, so i went to a website called talktosomeone. I met a Canadian guy on that site, he was young and we talked for a bit about school and stuff and we then started talking about relationships (i wanted to blackpill him), i asked him if he was a virgin and he said no and suddenly he started talking about his deepest fantasies and fetishes and he told me that he likes to be treated like a "sissy bitch". I was shocked and disgusted tbh and asked him why and told him that "he" should be proud of his masculinity, but he told me that it's the way he's. I asked him if his father knows this shit, he told me that his father actually knows and he encourages him to "be himself" :soy::soy::soy:.

After that shit got even more serious and he told me that he'd like seeing me fucking the women he knows and then "bust a nut" on his face. It was really disturbing tbh, but i thought that maybe i could take advantage over this cuck, i asked him to send nudes of his sister or mother or gf, he told me that he has no sister and his mother is old and his gf is BBW, at this point i just got tired of his bullshit, told him to kill himself and that i hope the west would be nuked and then closed the shitty site.

The upcoming generations in the west don't sound so promising tbh, it's beyond over for humanity.

Soon this will be the world's national anthem

Having fantasies like this is really bad.
I can understand him. bec. im into femdom (but im not a cuck)

Reason #17892336 why Canada should be nuked

All Canadians are cucks.

>Canadian
>Cuck

Didn't mean to say it twice