Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Messi or Ronaldo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Who's better?

• Messi

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Messi obviously. Only the evil chads and normies think Ronaldo is better.

Not only does Messi play better, he is also STATISTICALLY better and Messi is two years younger.

The greatest trick Ronaldo ever pulled was convincing people he's on the level of Messi

idk tbh
Cristiano has more trophies and bigger trophies
Both are good tbh
I think Nicklas Bendtner is the greatest tbh
Where would football be without Lord Bendtner

Messi cus he post here if not status

Ronaldo mogs

Messi is only good against Eibars and Getafes and can only play in Barca system. He chokes and never shows up in Champions League or international football plus when people ask about his best plays they show clips from 10 years ago when he had Iniesta and Xavi and 7 more World Cup winners in his team. He was invisible when they lost 3-0 to Roma, 4-0 to Liverpool and 8-2 to Bayern.

Last edited:
Ronaldo mogs

Messi is only good against Eibars and Getafes. He never shows up in Champions league and when people ask about his best plays they show clips from 10 years ago.

>10 years ago
because it was already settled by then.

(same match)

Ronaldo mogs

Messi is only good against Eibars and Getafes and can only play in Barca system. He chokes and never shows up in Champions League or international football plus when people ask about his best plays they show clips from 10 years ago when he had Iniesta and Xavi and 7 more World Cup winners in his team. He was invisible when they lost 3-0 to Roma, 4-0 to Liverpool and 8-2 to Bayern.
Larp. Tons of his best goals are against world class teams.

Man utd, real madrid, Bayern Munich.

Him only playing good and scoring his best goals against bad teams is wrong

He does show up in international games

He made it to a final 3 times.

In one of them he was literally a penalty away from winning. On another day that penalty would be scored and he would have an international trophy. "ye but he didn't win it" yes I know, all down to one penalty.

Also bayern is a bad example. Barca's team is fucking terrible. If Ronaldo was there instead of Messi it would've been the same story. Shit team, shit manager, shit (((owner))).

He needs to move to inter or man city

Larp. Tons of his best goals are against world class teams.

Man utd, real madrid, Bayern Munich.

Him only playing good and scoring his best goals against bad teams is wrong

He does show up in international games

He made it to a final 3 times.

In one of them he was literally a penalty away from winning. On another day that penalty would be scored and he would have an international trophy. "ye but he didn't win it" yes I know, all down to one penalty.

Also bayern is a bad example. Barca's team is fucking terrible. If Ronaldo was there instead of Messi it would've been the same story. Shit team, shit manager, shit (((owner))).

He needs to move to inter or man city

Me: "is this about sports"
"yup it's sports I don't know fuckall about sports next"
At least you care about football, the only sport that's actually cool
Basketball is nigger worship
Tennis is only good if it's the two best players of all time playing. The players are more interesting than the actual sport
Cricket and baseball are boring
Rugby and American football are gay as fuck and boring to watch unless it's a really important game
Golf is boring

I voted ronaldo because he raped that woman

Looks:
Chadnaldo

Better footballer:
Manletmessi

Sorry, not into sports

Ronaldo is a good person.

stop worshiping football players. they both mog you into grave and have a life that we cant even dream off. paying to watch football or sports in general is worse than to betabuxx a single mother

stop worshiping football players. they both mog you into grave and have a life that we cant even dream off. paying to watch football or sports in general is worse than to betabuxx a single mother
I watch football on an illegal site

I watch football on an illegal site
:feelswhere::feelsbaton: iam calling the cops ded srs

all jokes aside, i would still not recommend it. also for my part iam much to uneasy to sit for over an hour before TV/PC and do nothing but watch

My fav player is messi, though ronaldo motivationmogs and confidencemaxxed. Also ronaldo is the biggest uclmogger, and he also gigamogs messi by winning european title with national team while not even scoring in most matches and by playing in the finals for 15 min.
Looks:
Chadnaldo

Better footballer:
Manletmessi
Both incel tier tbh. Ronaldo just shampoomaxx and mew, while messi barcelonamaxxed and oneitismaxxed

I don’t really care about either one, so I’m not going to pick any of them.

My fav player is messi, though ronaldo motivationmogs and confidencemaxxed. Also ronaldo is the biggest uclmogger, and he also gigamogs messi by winning european title with national team while not even scoring in most matches and by playing in the finals for 15 min.

Both incel tier tbh. Ronaldo just shampoomaxx and mew, while messi barcelonamaxxed and oneitismaxxed
Young Ronaldo moggs me from Old Trafford to Soccer City.

Young Ronaldo moggs me from Old Trafford to Soccer City.
That's sad. He was a teethcel and he had trucel smile. İ can relate brocel, he jawmogs me all around the 7 continents. And also headshape mogs me brutally

Sure, whatever you think.
Why the fuck do you postmaxx tho?

Not once have you made a serious post.

I guess I understand that you're supposedly a neet therefore you spend your time postmaxxing but not once have you made a personal post related to your inceldom or something like that

Why the fuck do you postmaxx tho?

Not once have you made a serious post.

I guess I understand that you're supposedly a neet therefore you spend your time postmaxxing but not once have you made a personal post related to your inceldom or something like that
Well, that’s where you’re wrong. I’ve actually made numerous posts about myself, buried amongst the heap pile of meaningless and inane postmaxx-tier posts. Sure, go take a look at them, it might take you a while though. Heh.

Well, that’s where you’re wrong. I’ve actually made numerous posts about myself, buried amongst the heap pile of meaningless and inane postmaxx-tier posts. Sure, go take a look at them, it might take you a while though. Heh.
Have u made a thread in ID or OffTopic yet?

Have u made a thread in ID or OffTopic yet?
No, why would I? Posting threads there is boring, not worthy of my time. I could make 10 posts in the time-span required to think of and write a new thread.