Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to the Rothschilds

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I want in. Or at least tell me what I can do to make myself worthy if I'm not already.

You will never be ready. You can only be born in these type of groups.

Isn't that the family of old rich people? eww

Consult your local bank for all activities regarding to nefarious world domination plans.

Link your gofundme page

9618284.jpg

I find it crazy how I only found out about them a couple months ago

Does they will see this message

Is there any way of getting in if you ain't born into dem?
Nope. At best, if your useful enough you would be just used as a tool for them. You will never officially become one of them. Family business, after all.

Nope. At best, if your useful enough you would be just used as a tool for them. You will never officially become one of them. Family business, after all.
I'm a member of the family tho

Massive cope. You wouldn’t be rotting here if that were the case.
Imagine if even the Rothschilds are puppets and it's the people behind them who control da world.

Imagine if even the Rothschilds are puppets and it's the people behind them who control da world.
Yes bro they are all being controlled by the lizards behind the scene.

Know your place plebian goy
Where u get this info from? Also where is that image from?
ס̸̛͙̗͗̏̀̔͒̀̎̽̐ק̷̧̧̘̤̘̯̱̣̟̱̠̭̊̉̂̍̓̽̃͝ו̵̡̡̘̦̣͖̥̪̼̗͊͝ר̴̨̨͉̗͉̰̳̰̟̗̋́̌̒̒̃̀̐̌̏͜͜ ̸̥̦͐͋̌̈̂̉͆̃̅͐̋̔͌̕̚ה̶̫̋̂̒̑̀̅͑̋ו̵̧̺̩̳̣͈͈̻̯̗̤̥̬̠̳̇͛̌͆͐̈́̈́͋̀͊̀͑͘̕͠ר̶̨̡̢͚͙̰̥̞͉̳͙͎̻̫̀̔͐͋̒͒̈́̑̍̌̾̓̈́͘ו̸̛̦̻͚̠̖̪̪̺̺̩̩͔̈͌̍͌̾͒͌͐̓̈́̏̚ͅס̷̧̥͓̝̭͔̦̘̘̻̩̣̖͊̈́̅

Last edited:
You don’t need to know.

Curiosity killed the cat. You don’t want to be that cat, do you?
Fuck off tell me your not tellin me the secrets of the universe I just wanna know where u got that image from and where u get the stuff about the lizards and aliens from you stoopid idot. Are you dumb, stupid or dumb?

Fuck off tell me your not tellin me the secrets of the universe I just wanna know where u got that image from and where u get the stuff about the lizards and aliens from you stoopid idot. Are you dumb, stupid or dumb?
Find out yourself, if your capable of that.

Over for Rothschild wannabecels

become a joo and eat babies bro

You will never be ready. You can only be born in these type of groups.
Unless you create an underground society with the few you trust. It will not have the same power but it's something.

I'll never be as rich as them :feelsrope:

Ill tell them you said that :feelsokman: