Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Message to the foid cattle

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Being misogynist is a moral obligation
★★★★
On behalf of blackpillists, I sent this message as a reminder to the foid cattle.
Our patience has its limits.
Your whoredom and swagger are a direct threat to us, as well as to society as a whole.
Fisherian runaway effect caused by it, to be more exact.
Hypergamy is a filth that should and will be purged by all available means.
We will make sure that any measures taken in the past will not be in vain, and a rightful Marxist-Rodgerist social order will be established.
I am not saying that it is directly your fault, but your abuses will not go without consequences.
The current Babylon will collapse under its own weight sooner or later.
Your fate is inevitable.
The sooner you accept that being breeded is the sole purpose of your existence and will be treated as such, the better for you.
Obey, and you will be treated as a resource you aspire to be.
Don't obey, and you will be treated as a cattle you in fact are.

in Minecraft

Not in Minecraft, in real life

On behalf of blackpillists, I sent this message as a reminder to the foid cattle.
Our patience has its limits.
Your whoredom and swagger are a direct threat to us, as well as to society as a whole.
Fisherian runaway effect caused by it, to be more exact.
Hypergamy is a filth that should and will be purged by all available means.
We will make sure that any measures taken in the past will not be in vain, and a rightful Marxist-Rodgerist social order will be established.
I am not saying that it is directly your fault, but your abuses will not go without consequences.
The current Babylon will collapse under its own weight sooner or later.
Your fate is inevitable.
The sooner you accept that being breeded is the sole purpose of your existence and will be treated as such, the better for you.
Obey, and you will be treated as a resource you aspire to be.
Don't obey, and you will be treated as a cattle you in fact are.

in Minecraft
I wish half of this forum shared your enthusiasm brocel.

Im starting to have urges of punching women. Yesterday went to the club with the boys, every whore i looked at i just wanted to punch except the singer (there was a rock band playing) she was cool she played my song request (you give love a bad name).

Im starting to have urges of punching women. Yesterday went to the club with the boys, every whore i looked at i just wanted to punch except the singer (there was a rock band playing) she was cool she played my song request (you give love a bad name).
just punch a random foid theory

Same man today i just wanted to punch a foid on crutch that was struggling to walk

Jewish are your greatest ally as an incel

we are a mediocrely small porcentage of humanity
the first part in normal distrubution, the ones who lacks in the most
the incel will always exist because he must exist

My message to them

Bleed and Die