Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

message to researchers, scientists, and eugenics believers

bbwqs_v

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
if population geneticists did a genome wide association study on all incels, they would find all the genetic regions that correlate highly with poor life outcomes: socioeconomic status, life satisfaction, educational attainment. likely to also find high correlation for big 5 personality traits in high neuroticism and low extraversion. along with all the phenotypic traits of below average height and unattractive faces.

this would help advance science as new genetic markers, polymorphisms, and previously unknown loci of interest are discovered. suicidal ideation is high within this demographic made up of a diverse ethnic range of all ages, i believe it would be in the interest of society to conduct such a study to potentially reveal more information about genes that contribute to suicide ideation / suicide.

this also has great future roi for sketchy businesses who want to peddle direct to consumer genetic tests to the masses of consumers who dont know better but would jump at the prospect of knowing the genetic potential of their child or themselves.

wealthy people with political influence who love humanity and have rational reasonable beliefs in new/liberal eugenics should fund this study. i suspect incels wouldn’t volunteer as participants as there likely will not be compensation and no one likes an institution to know your literal genetic makeup even with sophisticated stringent anonymisation protocols.

would you participate in such a study if a billionaire funded this with a make-a-wish foundation so every incel can make a wish in exchange for their genes in hopes that humanity learns more about the human genome which can have a potential future eugenic use case, thereby solidifying your mimetic immortality and legacy in scientific history and future civilisation?

Never. I'd go ER before they euthanize me.

Never. I'd go ER before they euthanize me.
no one said anything about euthanising, that would be inhumane. i imagine it would be a great opportunity to study the unknown genetic factors that influence traits we deem undesirable.

actually it might just be the 5head play.

similar to the conspiracy that oil & gas companies are funding radical environmental activists to pour paint on art in museums.

if the journalists expose the people in power for directly being responsible in the forceful involuntary euthanising of incels, most men (who are incels), will wake up and see things for what they are, and maybe there will be a shift in the cultural zeitgeist

if the journalists expose the people in power for directly being responsible in the forceful involuntary euthanising of incels, most men (who are incels), will wake up and see things for what they are, and maybe there will be a shift in the cultural zeitgeist
I honestly think society would either celebrate it or not care. Men dying, wow, what a drama. Eyes that don't see, hearts that don't feel, especially in ugly and unknown men.

I honestly think society would either celebrate it or not care. Men dying, wow, what a drama. Eyes that don't see, hearts that don't feel, especially in ugly and unknown men.
yeah things probably wont change, but it would be good that more men see things for what they are, so they can avoid bad life decisions in pursuit of a false romantic dream

yeah things probably wont change, but it would be good that more men see things for what they are, so they can avoid bad life decisions in pursuit of a false romantic dream
Things are what they are, and people still believe. And precisely, the denial of the world is one of the most powerful forces of religious mortification.