Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to r/IncelBullies

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
This was the post they screenshotted:
https://incels.is/threads/message-to-african-children.212146/

Here ((((Brazilian Sigma)))) screenshots my post with yet another one of his elaborate, in-depth, thought provoking captions.
Screenshot 20200606 135412

My response to the replies:

This low IQ autist makes the point that you can live through childhood without sex, meaning that it should be possible during adulthood??? Are you dumb, stupid or dumb? This nigga ain't heard of puberty testosterone n sexual hormones n all dat shit. I don't know any one from 0-9 having sex?? Unless Ur a pedo like the other people on r/IncelTear who have been arrested for being pedos.

These two soys don't know what exaggeration is. Btw I fucking knew they would say this. They're so predictable. Fucking NPCs jfl.

People care about us? Remember when a member of IT made an incel kill himself? (Uggocel) and what about all the other ones who have because of you guys. Also this is a cool screenshot:

This guy hasn't even been banned from IT btw.

Oh my god he got me bad. It's so over. Cba to even say anything about this one.

Conclusion:
IT don't know what exaggeration is, what puberty and hormones are, don't know what a joke is, they are estrogen filled, whining, hypocritical, pussy bitch nigga NPCs who are predictable and all programmed the same to be the slaves to the system they were born in this world to be.

Btw I rarely make threads about IncelBullies, usually I wouldn't but I b rlly bored rn and I got nottin to do rn.

Last edited:
Also making male friends is harder if your seen as undesirable by women.
Leftists protest over much more minor things than dying of thirst

Last edited:
I’m just happy my spear straps joke made it in your thread tbh

Who hurt this cuck he mad as fk :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
He probably read my post that said if you have daughters she will become a fucktoy and sons will be incel, JFL at wanting to pass on genes.

Stop giving those faggots attention tbh

Not realizing the analogy was a joke to show how their "argument" is stupid. Bunch of low IQs.

IT don't know what exaggeration is, what puberty and hormones are, don't know what a joke is.

They do, they just pretend not to know these things, because they don't want to admit that we are right.
They want us to suffer.

So many flaws in this cuck's logic xD

"You can’t live without good and water" - Duh it's a biological need

"You can DEFINITELY live without sex" - Nope this is also a biological need, and if our parents didn't have sex we wouldn't exist. And if you are not having sex yourself you are not fulfilling all your biological needs and thus you are not truly living.

"You did it throughout your childhood (which if it was a necessity you’d be fucking the day you’re born) you can do it now man up and move on incels" - xD He just says here that the only difference between a man and a child is having sex, and tells you to "man up" by being fine with not having sex"

These ignorant cucks need to be in jail