Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to normies.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

These wounds will not heal
★★★★★
So what if I’m subhuman you fucking cunts?
What are you gonna do about it other than stare me down on every street in every restaurant at every mosque like I’m some cave dweller neanderthal untermensch? You faggots are truly powerless to do anything about my existence.
I’ll continue to live and continue to go outside regularly to spite each and every one of you, I hope my face brings you immense disgust and ruins your cute little outings.
Fuck you.

I will collect autismbux for the rest of my life and normalfags need to pay for it. Get to work for me, goyim.

Holy fucking based :feelsahh:

Normies are SHIT

Kill normies. Behead normies. Roundhouse kick a normie into the concrete. Slam dunk a normie baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy normies. Defecate in a normies food. Launch normies into the sun. Stir fry normies in a wok. Toss normies into active volcanoes. Urinate into a normies gas tank. Judo throw normies into a wood chipper. Twist normies heads off. Report normies to the IRS. Karate chop normies in half. Curb stomp pregnant NT normies. Trap normies in quicksand. Crush normies in the trash compactor. Liquefy normies in a vat of acid. Eat normies. Dissect normies. Exterminate normies in the gas chamber. Stomp normie skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate normies in the oven. Lobotomize normies. Mandatory abortions for normies. Grind normie fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown normies in fried chicken grease. Vaporize normies with a ray gun. Kick old normies down the stairs. Feed normies to alligators. Slice normies with a katana.

Kill normies. Behead normies. Roundhouse kick a normie into the concrete. Slam dunk a normie baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy normies. Defecate in a normies food. Launch normies into the sun. Stir fry normies in a wok. Toss normies into active volcanoes. Urinate into a normies gas tank. Judo throw normies into a wood chipper. Twist normies heads off. Report normies to the IRS. Karate chop normies in half. Curb stomp pregnant NT normies. Trap normies in quicksand. Crush normies in the trash compactor. Liquefy normies in a vat of acid. Eat normies. Dissect normies. Exterminate normies in the gas chamber. Stomp normie skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate normies in the oven. Lobotomize normies. Mandatory abortions for normies. Grind normie fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown normies in fried chicken grease. Vaporize normies with a ray gun. Kick old normies down the stairs. Feed normies to alligators. Slice normies with a katana.
Ce1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back