Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Message to my high school self

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
March 2020. That’s when your life would change forever. From an NT maxxed happy kid to a day long rotter. Lockdown would affect you worse than anyone else. You became a perpetual rotter. All you would do is lie down and watch videos, read history books, and eat like shit. You stopped getting haircuts, stopped grooming your face. You looksminned severely. Till this day you haven’t found the motivation to go back to that life. From a happy kid who had several friends, was close with his boxing coach, you became a real life rotter. You discovered twitter, online forums, and you would waste your time on there. Eventually, all your friends would lose contact with you. You would become depressed. Lonely, crying for days. Your 16 and 17 years were robbed from you due to lockdown. You lost your only chance to ascend. You never got to experience the treat that was teenage love.

When you turned 18, you were a senior in high school. When Schools opened that year, and everyone was made to return, you were a completely different person. You were a broken soul, with no one to talk too. You were just beginning to learn the harsh realities of being an ethnic Indian Manlet. You couldn’t even say a proper sentence without stuttering. Your social skills were nonexistent. Your face was deformed from puberty. You failed to make any friends. Those who did ended up forgetting who you were. You just became lonlier and lonlier. There were nights you just cried alone, wanting to end it all. You dwelled deeper and deeper into the internet, then you discovered the curse that is the blackpill. You just were crushed. You couldn’t believe it. Reality hit you like a truck.

You are 19 now, soon to be 20. College is rough. You will end up dying never being able to have sex with a woman. To never have a relationship. You lost your only chance. Life destroyed you.

These lonely nights in my dorm, with no one to talk too, I always wonder what went wrong in my life, why couldn’t I ascend. You lost all your friends, you lost your close relations. You were alone in a cruel world with every odd stacked against you. You now open Yik Yak and see barrages of racist comments towards Indians. You go outside and see happy couples, which makes you suicidal. I wish someone was there to help you during lockdown, to help you during high school. I wish you weren’t so alone and could have a shoulder to cry on in those torturous nights. I wish your parents were less toxic and were willing to listen to your thoughts. I am truly sorry for what is to come for you in the future.

The only option I have is to hit the gym now and cope there ig. I don’t know if I should rejoin my gym membership.

i'm in the same boat brocel,well kind of my descension started around 14 but really started to get out of hand around 16-17. i wouldn't have considered myself to be nt maxxed but i was definitely more capable of dealing with social situations before high school completely fucked my brain up. puberty also put the nail in the coffin for my face jfl

i'm in the same boat brocel,well kind of my descension started around 14 but really started to get out of hand around 16-17. i wouldn't have considered myself to be nt maxxed but i was definitely more capable of dealing with social situations before high school completely fucked my brain up. puberty also put the nail in the coffin for my face jfl
I was happy at 15, decently looking. Then puberty hit. I grew disgusting facial hair. Disgusting acne. Pathetic nose. I just wanna die. I’d die to go back to 2019

I was happy at 15, decently looking. Then puberty hit. I grew disgusting facial hair. Disgusting acne. Pathetic nose. I just wanna die. I’d die to go back to 2019
and to think this is our only shot at life, FUCK! 23 years into this and it still feels surreal at times. :feelsohgod:

and to think this is our only shot at life, FUCK! 23 years into this and it still feels surreal at times. :feelsohgod:
I’m 19 in college, I just wanna die one day. I just pray I never wake up. That’s all.

March 2020. That’s when your life would change forever. From an NT maxxed happy kid to a day long rotter. Lockdown would affect you worse than anyone else. You became a perpetual rotter. All you would do is lie down and watch videos, read history books, and eat like shit. You stopped getting haircuts, stopped grooming your face. You looksminned severely. Till this day you haven’t found the motivation to go back to that life. From a happy kid who had several friends, was close with his boxing coach, you became a real life rotter. You discovered twitter, online forums, and you would waste your time on there. Eventually, all your friends would lose contact with you. You would become depressed. Lonely, crying for days. Your 16 and 17 years were robbed from you due to lockdown. You lost your only chance to ascend. You never got to experience the treat that was teenage love.

When you turned 18, you were a senior in high school. When Schools opened that year, and everyone was made to return, you were a completely different person. You were a broken soul, with no one to talk too. You were just beginning to learn the harsh realities of being an ethnic Indian Manlet. You couldn’t even say a proper sentence without stuttering. Your social skills were nonexistent. Your face was deformed from puberty. You failed to make any friends. Those who did ended up forgetting who you were. You just became lonlier and lonlier. There were nights you just cried alone, wanting to end it all. You dwelled deeper and deeper into the internet, then you discovered the curse that is the blackpill. You just were crushed. You couldn’t believe it. Reality hit you like a truck.

You are 19 now, soon to be 20. College is rough. You will end up dying never being able to have sex with a woman. To never have a relationship. You lost your only chance. Life destroyed you.

These lonely nights in my dorm, with no one to talk too, I always wonder what went wrong in my life, why couldn’t I ascend. You lost all your friends, you lost your close relations. You were alone in a cruel world with every odd stacked against you. You now open Yik Yak and see barrages of racist comments towards Indians. You go outside and see happy couples, which makes you suicidal. I wish someone was there to help you during lockdown, to help you during high school. I wish you weren’t so alone and could have a shoulder to cry on in those torturous nights. I wish your parents were less toxic and were willing to listen to your thoughts. I am truly sorry for what is to come for you in the future.
Literally me

I had a chance to ascend in 11th grade, then boom lockdown.

I wish i wasn't religious, i didn't ascend because i was a religious cuck. Muh follow islam bro!

ALLAH LOVES YOU BRO! no he doesn't give a shit abt me

Now im no longer religious

I didn't leave the house for 2 months.
I would wake up late for class, didn't talk to anyone except family for a few words every day.

Then 12th grade came and i wasn't even in high school anymore.

I had a chance for teen love

The easiest time to get a gf.

I dont even have a hs diploma now.

Last edited:
Literally me

I had a chance to ascend in 11th grade, then boom lockdown.

I didn't leave the house for 2 months.
I would wake up late for class, didn't talk to anyone

Then 12th grade came and i wasn't even in high school since my shit school kicked me out.

I had a chance for teen love

I don't even have A levels (HS for USA cels)
U lived in Endia?

I can't cope i missed our on having a gf, my hair was thick and skin was tight back then. Now 3 years later my skin is shit, and hair thinning/ receding everywhere..

Motivation to do anything is low

At 16-17 the foids at school liked me

Not bragging im just stating my experience

Im a khhv

I can't cope i missed our on having a gf, my hair was thick and skin was tight back then. Now 3 years later my skin is shit, and hair thinning/ receding everywhere..

Motivation to do anything is low

Im a khhv
Chadpreets.is, however, I also looked better, so I can relate to u.

mods please do your thing
Incel means you haven't had sex for 6 months.

Before lockdown i was good looking.

I have never held s foids hand, hugged s foid (except my mom). Let alone had sex

Im 20 and a khhv

Downtrodden

My only cope is to roidmaxx

Puberty makes people ugly boyo. A lot of cels here were probably cuter before their puberty descension
Bro he is 5ft1, makes sense he never had any female interest.

I was the tallest in all of my classes, foids even had a competition to see who was taller. Im still a khhv and that was 3 years ago though.

This is not a brag

Instead proving height is cope

Also religion is cucked. Only losers follow that shit

Fuck islam for not allowing me to have a gf

:incel::incel::incel::incel::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I was the tallest in all of my classes, foids even had a competition to see who was taller. Im still a khhv and that was 3 years ago though.

Okay ur humble bragging at this point GTFO

fellow curry good luck, im 25 and went to a party college still didn't get laid

i got a good job now tho so can afford my weed and vidya

Message to my high school self:
kill yourself

"Buy as much bitcoin as you can."

I have never held s foids hand, hugged s foid (except my mom). Let alone had sex

Im 20 and a khhv

Downtrodden

My only cope is to roidmaxx

Bro anyone can get laid in HS.

I was NT

This is not a brag

Instead proving height is cope

Also religion is cucked. Only losers follow that shit

Ok gAycel

my hair was thick and skin was tight back then.

This is not a brag

Mods, I found another one

@TheProphetMuscle
@The Enforcer
@SlayerSlayer

Mods, I found another one

@TheProphetMuscle
@The Enforcer
@SlayerSlayer
Again, im a khhv and this was over 3 years ago.

I have descended so much. i don't even have friends,

This wasn't a brag, i will never be 16-17 again. I haven't seen those foids again after 3 years, we can never go back to pre pandemic times.

Just because i wasn't a complete utter subhuman doesn't mean i shouldn't be here.

Im a KHHV, im: fat, balding, have trash skin.

Im not 16-17 anymore so foids have higher standards, i have no HS degree yet they are studying at top universities

I couldn't grow a beard back then and i can't grow one now, im still stuck at my old self 3.5 years ago

I also have a shit chin, which is exacerbated by my high body fat

Plus i swear i lost bone mass, my diet is shit. I Barley go outside,

My joints and tendons hurt so much

Everything is shit

Plus im a Muslim ethnic

Everything is haram in islam,

Last edited:
Again, im a khhv and this was over 3 years ago.

I have descended so much. i don't even have friends,

This wasn't a brag, i will never be 16-17 again. I haven't seen those foids again after 3 years, we can never go back to pre pandemic times.

Just because i wasn't a complete utter subhuman doesn't mean i shouldn't be here.

Im a KHHV, im: fat, balding, have trash skin.

Im not 16-17 anymore so foids have higher standards, i have no HS degree yet they are studying at top universities

I couldn't grow a beard back then and i can't grow one now, im still stuck at my old self 3.5 years ago

I also have a shit chin, which is exacerbated by my high body fat

Plus i swear i lost bone mass, my diet is shit. I Barley go outside,

My joints and tendons hurt so much

Everything is shit

Plus im a Muslim ethnic

Everything is haram in islam,

You know I would’ve sympathized with you until you mentioned you were friends with foids.

You’ve lost all my respect. I mean think about it, you have no degree, you’re fat, you don’t have a chin, you no longer have friends, what do you really have to live for?

I mean not even we like you. So why the fuck are you still breathing?

I d
You know I would’ve sympathized with you until you mentioned you were friends with foids.

You’ve lost all my respect. I mean think about it, you have no degree, you’re fat, you don’t have a chin, you no longer have friends, what do you really have to live for?

I mean not even we like you. So why the fuck are you still breathing?
I didn't say i was friends with foids you fucking retard, i said i wasn't a complete subhuman. Even subhumans get complimented on a haircut

I cut off my "friends" they weren't benefiting me. Most people are complete utter subhumans who can't even stick to any regimin.

Most people are sheep who blindly walked into the slaughter house to get the jab

Idgaf abt any degree, just stating i haven't got one. I could easily get one if i wanted.

I have a shit chin which i would easily fix with a beard or chin implant/filler.

This forum is full of subhumans, you guys say everything is cope.

Gym is cope, roids are cope everything is cope.

Why tf would i commit suicide?

That's the most pussy act a man can do, roping in your house like a bitch. That's what normies want!

I dont need, let alone want your "sympathy". What will that do for me?

Muh here is some "sympathy" broooo!

I will never rope, after roids will literally mog 99.999% of young men.

Muh rope

There are literally guys here that are 5ft, ugly and old who haven't roped.

Why should I rope when im 6ft3, high iq, young and not deformed?

I could mma max and beat 99.999% of men in a fight, moneymaxx as well.

I could easily fix my face with beard/ surgeries/ fat loss.

Again, i don't give a fuck if you like me or not. Incels are the worst people, even Andrew tate said the same shit. Guys who don't get any pussy are the worst since they would ditch you for a crumb of pussy.

Men are a lot worse than women as well, men are simps who make these onlyfans whores rich.

Men give money to foids just for existing.

Men are the ones who shame men for wanting a non roastie. Muh pedo muh nonce.

Its typically men that make the laws which are used against men.

Last edited:

Brootal blud

dang this is the most relatable post ever