Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to MI5

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Stop tapping my phone the noise it makes is so fucking loud that I'm unable to use my phone in the first place.

Literally all I wanna do is watch YouTube vids n all dat so please fuck off

I dont know about it

I keep thinking of you as american

I get laughed at walking down da street and everyone behind counter laughs at my face there aren't any fucking jobs out there that I can find that don't require lots of people being able to see Ur face.

Delivery person I can't show my face to that many people I will b destroyed after one day of working like dat. I'm young and ugly I probs couldn't get the job if I tried anyway regardless of me grades.

It's over. I'm not even entitled to wageslave as an incel.

Kinda overeacting rn ik but it's just annoying and I genuinely feel like I'm disabled.

I get laughed at walking down da street and everyone behind counter laughs at my face there aren't any fucking jobs out there that I can find that don't require lots of people being able to see Ur face.

Delivery person I can't show my face to that many people I will b destroyed after one day of working like dat. I'm young and ugly I probs couldn't get the job if I tried anyway regardless of me grades.

It's over. I'm not even entitled to wageslave as an incel.

Kinda overeacting rn ik but it's just annoying and I genuinely feel like I'm disabled.
damn thats brutal man