Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to manlets

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Get your money up, everyday I go outside i see only short men homeless begging for money never tall men. This personifies the black pill imo as a short man if you don't have a family who care about you. Men who are tall have inherent value given by society.Life is gunna be literal trash if your broke. Because strangers will despise you resent you and treat you like shit.

I have huge respect for wage slavers and rich manlets for overcoming their huge obstacle

Last edited:
But I hate life. I don't have it in me to go moneymaxx.

My main problem with moneymaxxing, especially through wagecucking, is that the taxes I have to pay end up in foids' pockets the most to support them and their Chad bastard children, which is cucked. My goal is to earn only as much as I need to and no more.

combine manletism and ADHD = no motivation

My main problem with moneymaxxing, especially through wagecucking, is that the taxes I have to pay end up in foids' pockets the most to support them and their Chad bastard children, which is cucked. My goal is to earn only as much as I need to and no more.
this.

That will only lead to betabuxxing it’s a waste of time

Get your money up, everyday I go outside i see only short men homeless begging for money never tall men. This personifies the black pill imo as a short man if you don't have a family who care about you. Men who are tall have inherent value given by society.Life is gunna be literal trash if your broke. Because strangers will despise you resent you and treat you like shit.

I have huge respect for wage slavers and rich manlets for overcoming their huge obstacle
I'm a manlet who's about to start wageslaving soon. It's gonna be brutal but i hope it goes good

I dont really want to wageslave, i prefer to neet. but i will work if i have to, to afford copes.

Can't work at the grocery store cause can't restock the top shelf

Save ,you'll thank yourself 10 years from now. Move to the 3rd world
3rd world is shit
and i hate brown people
i'm staying in 1st world