Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MESSAGE TO IT, why "fat and ugly men can get girls" has always been false

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Avid bush enjoyer
★★★
Okay if this is actually true where are they? None of these mythical creatures have came for us.

You have got to stop and think, why are so many of us here in an incel forum if this is a truth?

Because it isn't true the dating market has been completely fucked by women's ineptitude to stop fucking the same small group of attractive men from online dating apps. "Just talk to real women outside" we would but they have all been poisoned by feminism and the 666 rule.

"Not all women are like this" I reiterate where are they? I know many men on here that still try to obtain these fictional women that will see past their looks and deformities. Stop virtue signaling we all know you women are shallow as fuck but are too big of cowards to even face that part of yourself.

"It must be your personality" that means literally nothing. Its the default reason you always fall back upon, just a meaningless phrase you cunts throw out there just to get the last word. Then you retards fuck the most boring people in all existence and think that being an apolitical blank slate is a "personality". And most of you bitches don't even have a personality besides drinking, partying, and regurgitating whatever swill you find online to virtue signal about.

"But silly inkwell look outside, I see many ugly men with beautiful women" most ugly men are just a economic security safehouses to women, they act like they love him just so they can hoe around and have a safehouse to come back to after they get used and abused. To you shallow fucks think every man is ugly that isn't a 7 or above and you have a hate boner for anyone who calls you skanks out on it.

Tldr: women are retarded hypocrites that abuse sad ugly men for whatever purpose they see fit, be it reductive examples or wallets.

Total IT death stop trying to reason with those faggots

Okay if this is actually true where are they? None of these mythical creatures have came for us.

You have got to stop and think, why are so many of us here in an incel forum if this is a truth?

Because it isn't true the dating market has been completely fucked by women's ineptitude to stop fucking the same small group of attractive men from online dating apps. "Just talk to real women outside" we would but they have all been poisoned by feminism and the 666 rule.

"Not all women are like this" I reiterate where are they? I know many men on here that still try to obtain these fictional women that will see past their looks and deformities. Stop virtue signaling we all know you women are shallow as fuck but are too big of cowards to even face that part of yourself.

"It must be your personality" that means literally nothing. Its the default reason you always fall back upon, just a meaningless phrase you cunts throw out there just to get the last word. Then you retards fuck the most boring people in all existence and think that being an apolitical blank slate is a "personality". And most of you bitches don't even have a personality besides drinking, partying, and regurgitating whatever swill you find online to virtue signal about.

"But silly inkwell look outside, I see many ugly men with beautiful women" most ugly men are just a economic security safehouses to women, they act like they love him just so they can hoe around and have a safehouse to come back to after they get used and abused. To you shallow fucks think every man is ugly that isn't a 7 or above and you have a hate boner for anyone who calls you skanks out on it.
those relationshits are always conditional
if you are fat and ugly you need money or a huge dick
no woman gets with some fat ugly fuck unless it benefits her in some way