Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to IT foids and foids in general who are seeing this thread(infiltrators)

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Show bobs and vegene

no women on IT

no women on IT

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

no women on IT

No worthwhile woman would ever be wasting her time scrolling through autistic internet clowns on incels.is or reddit/IT.

No worthwhile woman would ever be wasting her time scrolling through autistic internet clowns on incels.is or reddit/IT.
if you think women are online you are delusional, at the core the redpill says that most women are engaged/normie tier while more men are incels with differences steadily increasing year by year

the only result is that chads and stacies are fucking and living their normie life, while the rest (incels and very FEW femcels) live on the internet

therefore most incel hate you'll see is from trannies and bluepilled cucks, the few femcels i've found on IT do not go as HARD on incels like trannies and other men

Last edited: