Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to IT (ded srs this time)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I would like u to screenshot this pls cuz I want u to answer 3 questions 4 me

1. If we're, according to u, incels because of our personality and not cuz of looks, how do u explain the strange coincidence that all of us happen to be ugly?

2. What is your excuse for having no life as to go on incel forums as much as an actual incel would and screenshot posts n all dat

3. U have nothing but anecdotes and cherry picked situations. We have anecdotes AND studies to back up our claims. Not a question but ye. Also here is a graph from a study that recently got popular with .co but strangely none of u screenshotted it once lol along with all the other studies and evidence.
IMG 20200805 223624 281

how do u explain the strange coincidence that all of us happen to be ugly?
This isn't entirely true. There's a bunch of fakecels here.

A better example would be how do you explain all 22 year old virgins and up are ugly

A better example would be how do you explain all 22 year old virgins and up are ugly
That's makes no sense.

Fakecel = not an incel

I'm talking about why all people who are incels are ugly.

That's makes no sense.

Fakecel = not an incel

I'm talking about why all people who are incels are ugly.
By "all of us" I thought you mean people on the forum. But yeah all incels are ugly by definition. You wont fight a 30 year old virgin chad

Not saying I'm attractive (about a 4/10), but even if I was a 7/10, at 5'6''and high inhib, I'd prob still be KHV at 25. The height + NT pill is that brutal.