Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to inceltears.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
Every incel would date an average foid or ugly foid,you invent things that nobody said to think you are winning the discussion,you are not.

an incel would not date a landwhale(EXCESSIVE FAT WOMAN,EXCESSIVE,EXCESSIVE is the key word),in defends of us we would date a deformed(depends the deformation) or mutilated woman.

THANK YOU.
Inceltears claims that this is how an average foid look like.

Attachments

• article-2171356-14001CA3000005DC-490_634x639.jpg
    article-2171356-14001CA3000005DC-490_634x639.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Every incel would date an average foid or ugly foid,you invent things that nobody said to think you are winning the discussion,you are not.

an incel would not date a landwhale(EXCESSIVE FAT WOMAN,EXCESSIVE,EXCESSIVE is the key word),in defends of us we would date a deformed(depends the deformation) or mutilated woman.

THANK YOU.
Inceltears claims that this is how an average foid look like.
volcel if you wouldnt

Why dont you go to their sub and write this

Every incel would date an average foid or ugly foid
speak for yourself :feelskek:
its fucking over for standardcels with dreams ripperino :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: @Napoleon de Geso

This what they mean when they say we don't go for the ugly girls.

is a girl,what is wrong with you?
issa not jar jar binks. dont lie to yourself. Its 2019 duuude.

Shit jewtube deleted rammsteins mann gegen mann musicvideo I would have loved to put it in this post too.

Last edited:
No. An incel takes pride in rejecting an ugly foid. I am incel myself and I take pride in rejecting the foid that a friend of my family is trying to give me.

Being incel is a honor and a privilege. Cucktears are incels themselves who fail to hate women.