Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to @Higgscel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
IMG 20200507 020802

@Higgscel thoughts?

@nigger thoughts on this controversial subject?

This is a good message. I agree with this message.

Bookmarked. WIll find the willpower to decipher later.

Bookmarked.Will try to bring myself to peruse your post later

Bookmarked.Will try to bring myself to peruse your post later
Instantly bookmarked. I will discover the determination, commitment, and self-discipline to make sense of your post later.

Instantly bookmarked. I will discover the determination, commitment, and self-discipline to make sense of your post later.
Immediately bookmarked.I will overcome devastating obstacles and become capable of understanding the magnificence that is your post later

Immediately bookmarked.I will overcome devastating obstacles and become capable of understanding the magnificence that is your post later
Quickly and decisively bookmarked this particular post without mere hesitation. For I will conquer decimating deterrents and become fit for understanding the radiance that is your post later, thank you very much.

Quickly and decisively bookmarked this particular post. I will conquer decimating deterrents and become fit for understanding the radiance that is your post later, thank you very much.
I did not hesitate to click on the icon that is located contiguous to the number of your post in order to bookmark your post.It will take me some time to exhaustively cerebrate your message.

I did not hesitate to click on the icon that is located contiguous to the number of your post in order to bookmark your post.It will take me some time to exhaustively cerebrate your message.
I didn't spare a moment to tap on the symbol that is found coterminous to the quantity of your post so as to bookmark your ludicrous post.It will set aside me some effort to comprehensively cerebrate your message within the later hours of today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the current year, and the leap year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade.

I didn't spare a moment to tap on the symbol that is found coterminous to the quantity of your post so as to bookmark your ludicrous post.It will set aside me some effort to comprehensively cerebrate your message within the later hours of today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the current year, and the leap year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade.
As soon as I read your post I grabbed my computer mouse which is is a hand-held pointing device that detects two-dimensional motion relative to a surface and pressed the image that is discovered coterminous to the amount of your post so as to cause the site go through specific procedures and include in its database the informantion of me having your ridiculous post bookmarked.I will use my discernment and make a throughly analise of you message that you sent me today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the current year, and the leap year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade.

Higgscel on suicidewatch

No one. I am merely making a physical note to remind me to peruse this thread later.
As soon as I read your post I grabbed my computer mouse which is is a hand-held pointing device that detects two-dimensional motion relative to a surface and pressed the image that is discovered coterminous to the amount of your post so as to cause the site go through specific procedures and include in its database the informantion of me having your ridiculous post bookmarked.I will use my discernment and make a throughly analise of you message that you sent me today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the current year, and the leap year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade.

Oh I see :)

As soon as I looked at my computer monitor which is an output device that displays information in pictorial form that comprises the visual display, circuitry, casing, and power supply. I couldn't help but reply to your post and move my computer mouse which is a hand-held pointing gadget that recognizes two-dimensional movement comparative with a surface and squeezed the picture that is found coterminous to the measure of your post in order to cause the site experience explicit strategies and remember for its database the information of me having your crazy post bookmarked. I will utilize my wisdom and make a thorough analysis of your message that you sent me today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the present year, and the jump year beginning on Wednesday of the Gregorian schedule, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) assignments, the twentieth year of the third thousand years, the twentieth year of the 21st century, and the first year of the 2020s decade on earth which is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating and other evidence, Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago. Earth's gravity interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon, which is Earth's only natural satellite. Earth orbits around the Sun in 365.256 solar days, a period known as an Earth sidereal year. During this time, Earth rotates about its axis 366.256 times, that is, a sidereal year has 366.256 sidereal days so I will glance via the Internet which is the global system of interconnected computer networks that uses the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to communicate between networks and devices. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing on my aforementioned computer monitor, thank you very much.

Last edited:
As soon as I looked at my computer monitor which is an output device that displays information in pictorial form that comprises the visual display, circuitry, casing, and power supply. I couldn't help but read your post and move my computer mouse which is a hand-held pointing gadget that recognizes two-dimensional movement comparative with a surface and squeezed the picture that is found coterminous to the measure of your post in order to cause the site experience explicit strategies and remember for its database the information of me having your crazy post bookmarked. I will utilize my wisdom and make a thorough analysis of your message that you sent me today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the present year, and the jump year beginning on Wednesday of the Gregorian schedule, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) assignments, the twentieth year of the third thousand years, the twentieth year of the 21st century, and the first year of the 2020s decade on earth which is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating and other evidence, Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago. Earth's gravity interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon, which is Earth's only natural satellite. Earth orbits around the Sun in 365.256 solar days, a period known as an Earth sidereal year. During this time, Earth rotates about its axis 366.256 times, that is, a sidereal year has 366.256 sidereal days via the Internet which is the global system of interconnected computer networks that uses the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to communicate between networks and devices. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing, thank you very much.

I can't no more