Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Message to God if you exist

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
I don't know what primordial sin i committed in my previous life to warrant this torture, but please let me be reincarnated as a good looking NT person next time. Thanks

lol god is a troll.

If you exist, please remove all these double standards, discrimination,hate and bigotry we have to face everyday. Give everyone an equal chance to become successful.

God please help us all make it -- i want nothing but love and success and happiness for all my brothers here

God why must I love others like I love myself but then curse me with voices in my head telling me I'm a loser and should kill myself?

Last thing I want is to be reincarnated into this world. I'd rather just have my 72 virgins in heaven.

God please delete reddit

I don't know what primordial sin i committed in my previous life to warrant this torture, but please let me be reincarnated as a good looking NT person next time. Thanks

1) reincarnation is probably a lie. I'm skeptical of reincarnation because I've had too many experiences of hell to believe in reincarnation

2) good looking people have different struggles. Like committing adultery and being narcissistic which is damaging to the soul as much as the suicidal self hating behavior of an Incel...

lol god is a troll.

giphy.gif

God please, don't make me suffer more and just delete me :(

If you exist, please remove all these double standards, discrimination,hate and bigotry we have to face everyday. Give everyone an equal chance to become successful.

Error 404: File does not exist

he doesn't exist. stop talking to an imaginary person like a cuck

Go make your own life

Very few people are attractive

You only needing woman

God please if you exist and love me let me die peacefully in my sleep so that I may avoid having to rope myself.

Jesus, I prayed for you. I better get a seat in heaven.

Give me a bigger penis
Delete Tinder and all dating sites, if not all social media all together
Bring back Freaks and Geeks.

Message to God if you exist:

FUCK YOU