Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to foids

give em the finger

I HATE FOOIIIIIIIIIDSSS

As a fembot, I think you are wrong for viewing us all in a bad shape. We can also be virgin robots.

i want to fuck them

i know this is bait but you should be banned anyway for saying 'bot' and being a GrAYcel
I was imitating the disgusting specimen that ruined 4/r9k/ in response to OP's thread.

This is irony, not bait.
Low IQcel.

shut the fuck up you greycel piece of shit
You came here to get triggered and now you are triggered, so you owe me.
Low IQ shitter who can't understand irony from bait.

You came here to get triggered and now you are triggered, so you owe me.
Low IQ shitter who can't understand irony from bait.
not triggered just laughing at this low iqcel who thinks he can insult other members of the site with his pitiful amount of posts
salty little graycel, at least get some posts before you reply to me, 'incels boss' and a mgs picture and he doesnt even have a coloured name :feelshaha: fucking loser

not triggered just laughing at this low iqcel who thinks he can insult other members of the site with his pitiful amount of posts
salty little graycel, at least get some posts before you reply to me, 'incels boss' and a mgs picture and he doesnt even have a coloured name :feelshaha: fucking loser
Rekt his GrAY ass

You're the one who began triggering his autism like the low IQ you are.
Anyway, whatever floats your boats. Just gonna ignore your sorry ass and move on with my life.

Enjoy having the last word like the retards who just likes to bully others.

You're the one who began triggering his autism like the low IQ you are.
Anyway, whatever floats your boats. Just gonna ignore your sorry ass and move on with my life.

Enjoy having the last word like the retards who just likes to bully others.
cmon brocel i didnt mean it. post a bit more and ascend to bluecel like me

Another message to holes -
Eat shit and die