Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to christcucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
Dear christains

Your immoral and bigoted attack on Islam clearly demonstrates your innate racism; especially since you employ a verse from the jewish book of thievery and racism (the hebrew bible) as a weapon of hate against the peaceful followers of Allah.

Pay attention to what follows you deluded and confused infidel....and benefit from this verse from the Qur'an:

Allah - there is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi (Footstool [of His Throne]) extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (Al-Baqarah 2:255)

Instead of insulting the true humans of this planet (Muslims) you should fall to your knees and worship Allah.
If you choose to stay with your pagan god.....you will face the wrath of Allah and his Jihadists.

The path of the infidel ends in death!

Religion is a huge cope

ritainfirst-org-islam-is-as-dangerous-in-a-man-as-rabies-14968486.png

You will be missed @Toadman

Your immoral and bigoted attack on Islam clearly demonstrates your innate racism; especially since you employ a verse from the jewish book of thievery and racism (the hebrew bible) as a weapon of hate against the peaceful followers of Allah.
I'm tempted to think this is satire.

Allah - there is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi (Footstool [of His Throne]) extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (Al-Baqarah 2:255)
I've read the Quran. I understand the appeal of a "World God" who is behind and beyond everything but there exists none who punishes your for eating pork. Material law, unfortunately, overrules moral law.

pagan god

Some muslims go to great length to convince others that allah has the same etymology as Eli, Elia and Elohim and not Iah/Ilah which was a pagan middle eastern moon god, one to which the moon calendar was attributed to before Islam.

The path of the infidel ends in death!
You will die too, habibi.

This post reeks of sarcasm but I still lament the apparent banning of OP. I too have received warnings and been banned when a simple verbal warning or notification would have sufficed.

Last edited:
What jew invented religion is best?