Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to @BummerDrummer

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I don't understand y u hate black people so much. What is it about them you hate.

And even if u do, what I don't understand more is why u share about it all da time

Black people are an opressed minority almost the same way we are and all you do is hate on other minorities when Ur in one yourself.

I'm genuinely asking tho cuz I don't understand, I just want dis to b explained.

Also some tings @FACEandLMS has said on dis kinda ting:

Imagine making fun or hating people based on what they can't change and then whining that women hate you cuz of traits you can't change (face, height, autism, etc).
Let's say you hate (for example) Jews:
I have read enough White Nationalist stuff to know their views on Jews. Putting aside all the zionism and Barbara Spectre/open borders stuff. Not every Jew is "in on it". So if you hate every SINGLE Jew just for being jew, and you're a white incel (and not fakecel), just know that EVERY WHITE WOMAN considers you an "honorary Jew". They hate you as much as you hate Jews. They treat you like you treat Jews. You have no right to whine when getting a taste of your own medicine.

Last edited:
Message for @BummerDrummer

I hate black people and any race in their non racially controlled nation. If you are a nigger in white land, an Arab in white land, a chinaman in white land. You aren’t meant to be there. We were meant to be equal but the Jew made our races mixed when we need to be in separation. I hate niggers because they steal, do crime, and in general are a nuisance. With that being said, there’s a few I like but as for 99% of blacks I would rather do without them.

I also hate them because they aren’t oppressed, they’re the exact opposite yet still complain. Affirmative action? Diversity quotas? That doesn’t speak “oppressed” to me. And what’s more is that they still want more.

1. I hate black people and any race in their non racially controlled nation. If you are a nigger in white land, an Arab in white land, a chinaman in white land. You aren’t meant to be there. We were meant to be equal but the Jew made our races mixed when we need to be in separation.

2. I hate niggers because they steal, do crime, and in general are a nuisance.

3. With that being said, there’s a few I like but as for 99% of blacks I would rather do without them.

4. I also hate them because they aren’t oppressed, they’re the exact opposite yet still complain. Affirmative action? Diversity quotas? That doesn’t speak “oppressed” to me. And what’s more is that they still want more.
1. I understand the seperation thing but it doesn't directly affect me so imho idrc

2. The police genuinely are stricter on black people and you're likely to have a worser punishment or more likely to be arrested if Ur black Vs being white. If blacks n whites were treated equally by cops I dunno if that would make there still b more black criminals than whites tho.

3. I assume the few that you like, you like them cuz they aint normies. In that case isn't it better to hate on normies instead of black people because there's a low percentage of non-normies in every race.

4. Can't say anything on this cuz I dunno enough about dis kinda stuff + I b white.

Last edited:
1. I understand the seperation thing but it doesn't directly affect me so imho idrc

2. The police genuinely are stricter on black people and you're likely to have a worser punishment or more likely to be arrested if Ur black Vs being white. If blacks n whites were treated equally by cops I dunno if that would make there still b more black criminals than whites tho.

3. I assume the few that you like, you like them cuz they aint normies. In that case isn't it better to hate on normies instead of black people because there's a low percentage of non-normies in every race.

4. Can't say anything on this cuz I dunno enough about dis kinda stuff + I b white.
Police aren’t stricter on black people. If anything they are actually more lenient. I’ve seen black people get away with far more because it’s expected of them to do crime. That’s why white people get shot by cops just as much as blacks do despite blacks doing 51% of crimes. Society goes easy on nigs because it expects them to nig and because they’re minorities. Just like how in the U.K. the cops didn’t arrest Muslim child groomers out of fear of being “racist”.

Just like how in the U.K. the cops didn’t arrest Muslim child groomers out of fear of being “racist”.
Maybe that's just an excuse and the cops themselves benefit from that.

I hate black people and any race in their non racially controlled nation. If you are a nigger in white land, an Arab in white land, a chinaman in white land. You aren’t meant to be there. We were meant to be equal but the Jew made our races mixed when we need to be in separation. I hate niggers because they steal, do crime, and in general are a nuisance. With that being said, there’s a few I like but as for 99% of blacks I would rather do without them.

I also hate them because they aren’t oppressed, they’re the exact opposite yet still complain. Affirmative action? Diversity quotas? That doesn’t speak “oppressed” to me. And what’s more is that they still want more.
High IQ response

Galaxy brain moment.