Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Message to betas in a vegetative state inside their homes (hikikomoris)

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Your mother knows you are beta and allows you to be hikikomori precisely because she knows it. When I became hikikomori at 13 (currently 25), my mother already understood that I would have this tendency. She always made it clear that she knew I was beta (even though I didn't understand the concept and all the terms), in tones of jokes, humor (not in malice, but in things that escape human beings).

There was a time when my sister was talking to my mother, saying that she would never marry an ugly man, my mother said to keep it down because I was in the kitchen getting something to eat. Soon after, they laughed and said to stop this subject, as they didn't want anything to happen to anyone in the family (me, they were talking about me)

There was a time when my sister was talking to my mother, saying that she would never marry an ugly man, my mother said to keep it down because I was in the kitchen getting something to eat.
brutal

Your mother knows you are beta and allows you to be hikikomori precisely because she knows it. When I became hikikomori at 13 (currently 25), my mother already understood that I would have this tendency. She always made it clear that she knew I was beta (even though I didn't understand the concept and all the terms), in tones of jokes, humor (not in malice, but in things that escape human beings).

There was a time when my sister was talking to my mother, saying that she would never marry an ugly man, my mother said to keep it down because I was in the kitchen getting something to eat. Soon after, they laughed and said to stop this subject, as they didn't want anything to happen to anyone in the family (me, they were talking about me)
Thanks for the reminder, I know its over

why are u hiki though? are u disabled or mentally ill?

Just rotting inside my home and gaming all day

Been hikki for almost 4 years now since i lost my job due to agoraphobia

reminds me of my family...myx mother and my sister

why are u hiki though? are u disabled or mentally ill?

I'm Japanese and I refuse to work, I was never forced by my parents and I don't want to.

and I am a manlet, my face is disproportionate, I am a truecel subhuman common in the contemporary world

I just took the chance I had to isolate myself when I was a teenager.

Be grateful you have a mom that accepts and acknowlegdes your inceldom and supports you. My parents expect me to wagecuck and threaten to kick me out if i start to NEETmax

Be grateful you have a mom that accepts and acknowlegdes your inceldom and supports you. My parents expect me to wagecuck and threaten to kick me out if i start to NEETmax

It wasn't that simple, at first I argued with my father, he punched me and called me a loser, I told him to hit me more and that if he didn't like it he could leave the house (it was never his house, it belonged to the inheritance that my grandparents left to my mother).And yes, I recognize that. I love my failure

I'm Japanese and I refuse to work, I was never forced by my parents and I don't want to.

and I am a manlet, my face is disproportionate, I am a truecel subhuman common in the contemporary world

I just took the chance I had to isolate myself when I was a teenager.
ur parents wont live forever. is there a quick way u could get urself into manual labor or something? and most of all what's u routine. I have quick bursts of NEETing due to mental illness but idk how u could no die of boredom in a state of perma NEETing.

wow you have such nice parents. my bitch mother tried to throw me out...

ur parents wont live forever. is there a quick way u could get urself into manual labor or something? and most of all what's u routine. I have quick bursts of NEETing due to mental illness but idk how u could no die of boredom in a state of perma NEETing.
I didn't make this topic to ask for advice and want other people's vision for my state, I made it to demonstrate the initial phases. And I know that people are not eternal, I just don't go around thinking about tomorrow. The world is fixed in the eternal present, just like my laziness. And I hate the means of production.

I don't have mental disorders, and I don't take psychology seriously, it's female coping. And boredom isn't a lack of things to do, it's doing things that are forced and imposed on you. The world is fixed in the eternal present, everything labeled in distortion format is purely individual complex.

It wasn't that simple, at first I argued with my father, he punched me and called me a loser, I told him to hit me more and that if he didn't like it he could leave the house (it was never his house, it belonged to the inheritance that my grandparents left to my mother).And yes, I recognize that.
damn thats cool

didn't make this topic to ask for advice and want other people's vision for my state, I made it to demonstrate the initial phases. And I know that people are not eternal, I just don't go around thinking about tomorrow. The world is fixed in the eternal present, just like my laziness. And I hate the means of production.
:panties:thats some good incel features

It wasn't that simple, at first I argued with my father, he punched me and called me a loser, I told him to hit me more and that if he didn't like it he could leave the house
best part:feelsaww:

I don't have mental disorders, and I don't take psychology seriously, it's female coping.
lucky u. the only reason hikkimaxxing seems appealing to me is cuz im mentally ill
And boredom isn't a lack of things to do, it's doing things that are forced and imposed on you. The world is fixed in the eternal present, everything labeled in distortion format is purely individual complex.
but what's ur routine. im very curious.

lucky u. the only reason hikkimaxxing seems appealing to me is cuz im mentally ill
in the west he would for sure have mentally illness. japan dont have that much of psychologists I think. Its not the same like in the west. His behavior alone is full of diagnoses here. Autism, social anxiety disorder blah blah blah

in the west he would for sure have mentally illness. japan dont have that much of psychologists I think. Its not the same like in the west.
i too think he has something terribly wrong up there he isn't acknowledging.

This behaviour would be here end in mental hospital:feelskek:. japan is more inkwell friendly
nah usually u have to be bat shit crazy to land in a mental hospital. u can still rotmaxx in the west it's just less likely ur parents will put up with it. I only got diagnosed since I had crazy psychosis.

It wasn't that simple, at first I argued with my father, he punched me and called me a loser, I told him to hit me more and that if he didn't like it he could leave the house (it was never his house, it belonged to the inheritance that my grandparents left to my mother).And yes, I recognize that. I love my failure

:feelshaha: Holy based.

But do they realize that your status as a hikikomori is their failure? That's what I see as the most important, because if not then they'd blame you for this and do boomer things like try to kick you out.

Autism, social anxiety disorder blah blah blah
I don't have autism, I was never registered with autism levels in all my consultations. And I also don't have social anxiety (shyness is arrogance), I can talk to any type of person, even women, I just don't like to fit in anywhere. And I also don't have low self-esteem, I don't wear special clothes to hide my appearance. I'm just a truecel. Psychology is coping because it is a purely positivist philosophy of the Frenchman Augustus, and also used by women in the format of sociology and emotional complexes.

japan is more inkwell friendly
Not necessarily. It's a country like any other, a psychiatrist cannot invade your privacy. The hospital has no power, it needs individuals to degrade themselves to them. And I'm not a schizo who thinks that the “state is persecuting me”, or that “I'm outside the matrix” and “bitcoin is my solution”. I'm a truecel beta destined for my circumstances, I'm just not complex enough to romanticize the effort and follow some herd of “intellectuals” who think they are “superior”.

Meanwhile I have to scrape by just to avoid working in the mines

my parents think that Cuck Africa is the USA and think everyone should have a job
I wish I had a mom like yours