Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to all the faggot cat owners of this forum

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
My dog mogs your cat

Cope, cats are chads related to lions, leopards, and other felines. Dogs are literally the nigger species only used for their dicks just like Tyrones BBC but in reality it's the aryans (cats in this case) that rules.

Cats are kawaii and smell good

Cope, cats are chads related to lions, leopards, and other felines. Dogs are literally the nigger species only used for their dicks just like Tyrones BBC but in reality it's the aryans (cats in this case) that rules.
Cats are the manlets of felines

And your dog mogs YOU.

And your dog mogs YOU.
My dog is a foid, but you are right she mogs me. But she is a small poodle so she is a womanlet, if she was male she would have roped years ago

Chadcat

Cats are high iq and based

Your dogs mogs and cucks you too.

Jfl huge amount of cope on this thread, catfags on suicide watch already :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fuck cats im allergic

Keep meowing for me cuck

Cope for eternal virgins

cats are like the aryan curries :feelskek:

JFL fuck dogs and cats

embrace the third position

become a pet rock owner today

Cope, more SMV doesn’t always mean objectively better. Just look at us compared to chads, we’re better despite less SMV

Whatcha u say about me niggah

Imma rape your poodlewhore in her bitchpussy

I love animals

Never had one tho

It is better to have a shiny Vaporeon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

Cope dogs are for foids & soyboy cucks.

Cope cats are the ultimate incel pet, if you own a dog, you're most likely a fakecel.

My dog mogs your cat
Nah man. Cats have superior power to weight ratio. Small bobcat will kill any dog or wolf easily.
I love sweet dogs. They are very freindly and loyal. And I hate fighting breeds like shepherd or bulldog. People who own those are mentally sick.

Last edited:
I hate cats because they remind me of women and I hate women