Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to all over 5'7

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★

GO TO THE GYM YOU FAGG FAKECEL PUSSY

Log out of soyddit and go to the synagogue, GOY

Gym for my face?????????????????

5'8? It's basically the same. Maybe 4% better life.

gym is a massive useless cope for incels JFL

im 5'6 but 5'7 isn't even close to being tall

5'8 is manlet height in my country

5'8 is manlet height in my country
in my country 5'6 is average height of women. 5'7 your are taller then average height of women. now think about that as 98% of women say they want taller men.

in my country 5'6 is average height of women. 5'7 your are taller then average height of women. now think about that as 98% of women say they want taller men.
Most foids have some kind off heels, even with elevator most off them mogg me as 5ft 6cel

Based, you'd have to be seriously ugly to be incel at that height. Most foids just want a guy that's taller than them.

181 cm is average for 19 old men ( new census )

Yeah 5'7 will be enough, if you live in Indonesia.

GO TO THE GYM YOU FAGG FAKECEL PUSSY
I've tried, for years, I don't get better/muscle and I don't have enough money/time to cook well that is required to build back instead of just breaking myself down. Running never gets easier, i can't do a single pullup though im slowly working up through the lat pulldown, my groceries mog my arms, and to top it off im actually GAINING more weight in belly fat than when i didn't try and just ate junk. All that's discouraging and i give up and then later have a burst of trying again but never get anywhre. I think my spine is crooked too.