Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to alchoholcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I want to alchoholmaxx when I turn 18. Would do weed n stuff but I have no idea where to get it and because I look beta as fuck I would probs just get mugged or ripped off.

1. How much it cost?
2. How often and how much u drink it/buy it?
3. What alchohol do u recommend? (I know nothing bout the different types of alchohol and all dat stuff)
4. Where u get the money to buy it?
5. What does it feel like? (zero friends so I've never been to party n that so never been dunk b4)

@FinnCel

Would just drink beer so you dont fuck up to easily. You probably wont like it in the beginning though so you could start with smirnoff ice or ciders and force yourself to have one or to beers as well. After a while youll love the beer

I'd buy it online. It's way cheaper than local stores.
If you can't delivery at your home, use a pickup location.

For the taste, do your own opinion through time.

A pint is around £2.50 where I am.
2:Not that often, just when I feel like it
3Drink beer, cause you can go slow
4:Unimaxxxed ngl
5:Feels like I’m happy & sleepy

I want to alchoholmaxx when I turn 18. Would do weed n stuff but I have no idea where to get it and because I look beta as fuck I would probs just get mugged or ripped off.

1. How much it cost?
2. How often and how much u drink it/buy it?
3. What alchohol do u recommend? (I know nothing bout the different types of alchohol and all dat stuff)
4. Where u get the money to buy it?
5. What does it feel like? (zero friends so I've never been to party n that so never been dunk b4)

@FinnCel
First of all, I don't recommend doing alcohol. And I don't recommend doing weed before alcohol.

1. Depends where you live. Pretty expensive here. Cheap beer (Koff) costs around 1,10€ here. I often prefer drinking 2€ beers and Long Drinks. Wine bottle is around 10€, vodka bottle 15€ to 20€
2. I used to drink once a week but now I often drink 3 or 4 days straight. I live near a shop so I just buy more if I need.
3. Try different types and learn what you like. Do Jäger bombs, do beer, do wine, do whiskey, do rum, try mixing them with other beverages and see how you like them.
4. Goverment. I often run out of money due to my alcoholism so I have to resort to dumpster diving :cryfeels:
5. It doesn't feel as strong for me as it used to. I used to feel my body is heavier but now I don't feel that anymore. I was also shy when I was drunk the first couple of times until I got used to it. After I got used to it, everything was more fun, you are more confident (you go talk to people at bars, etc). You start forgetting shit you wanted to say. Music sounds better, you like loud music more when you are drunk. You feel less control over your body (you fuck shit up even when you think you did like you normally do). It's hard to describe, if I was drunk now I could tell you better
full

Drink beer or some whiskey

i don't drink, might start

I'm not an alcoholcel

Whatever you do, don't get drunk on red wine. It gives the worst hangover IMHO.

Alcohol is good but not a sustainable cope. Eventually you will either run out of cash, get tired of the hang overs or your liver will give out. Sadly we cannot be drunk 24/7 without these consequences. Such greed.