Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Message from the true Honkler

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Our buddy boyo @THE TRUE HONKLER wanted me to share a message with you guys cause he can no longer come back to this forum due to glow niggers.

In away I did, got nicked and did a runner and jumped off a bridge and ended up in mentall hospital, now I'm in a care home under strict monitoring so no more

I'm already known to the police now. I got busted, went to mental ward, deemed fit after 3 months and live in care home on 1 to 1

Also give em my channel, understand that it's too risky for me to back on .co Let's say I did something back in Jan that was interpretated as incel violence

Here’s his channel if people want to keep updated with him:

View: https://youtu.be/uaiUAWJSsss

WTF

It's absolutely over for this guy

It was nice not knowing him.

Our buddy boyo @THE TRUE HONKLER wanted me to share a message with you guys cause he can no longer come back to this forum due to glow niggers.

In away I did, got nicked and did a runner and jumped off a bridge and ended up in mentall hospital, now I'm in a care home under strict monitoring so no more

I'm already known to the police now. I got busted, went to mental ward, deemed fit after 3 months and live in care home on 1 to 1

Also give em my channel, understand that it's too risky for me to back on .co Let's say I did something back in Jan that was interpretated as incel violence

>tried to jump off a bridge instead of going out in style
Fuck this guy, anyone who harms only themselves because of the way the world has treated us isn't worth shit. Make a difference if you're going to end it all anyway.

>tried to jump off a bridge instead of going out in style
Fuck this guy, anyone who harms only themselves because of the way the world has treated us isn't worth shit. Make a difference if you're going to end it all anyway.
F6893B3F 6F47 4A60 8888 B1B9AB64DF4F

0E7A260D 32DC 4A73 9FA9 4253A8F893B2

Is this nigga a manlet ?

Looks like the O'hare guy from the Lorax: should sell air to the normies and cuck them out of a clean environment ASAP.

Why are people so weak-willed to not post pics of themselves here to prove their incel status? Just delete all your social media accounts, take a lower resolution photo, or use an image filter if you have to in case you fear doxxing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39bESyJqdV0&t=6s

Looks like the O'hare guy from the Lorax: should sell air to the normies and cuck them out of a clean environment ASAP.

Why are people so weak-willed to not post pics of themselves here to prove their incel status? Just delete all your social media accounts, take a lower resolution photo, or use an image filter if you have to in case you fear doxxing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39bESyJqdV0&t=6s

I wouldnt post my pics.

Based and over

High iq. Only one person here has seen my face @Broly
The super saiyan of legend just needs a name and face, and he’ll destroy you with the death note.

The super saiyan of legend just needs a name and face, and he’ll destroy you with the death note.
My name is so obscure I’ve never met a person who shares it with me in the US. Literally everyone I’ve ever spoken to doesn’t know how to pronounce it or my last name :smonk::feelsLSD:

My name is so obscure I’ve never met a person who shares it with me in the US. Literally everyone I’ve ever spoken to doesn’t know how to pronounce it or my last name :smonk::feelsLSD:
I can’t even say your username, languishingrn.

I'm the one who added the red spot.

IMG 20211021 192338

Good. Another kike BTFO'd from .is.

Low inhib mogger