Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Message From Mentally lost cel

he wanted to help everyone by telling them kys

Yet he eats a steak and burger everyday for lunch.

Meanwhile the hypocrite beats his mother and family and also

20220722 011558

I think I accidentally walked on a few insects while I was out walking yesterday.

Fuck that piece of shit. Glad He's banned.

Yet he eats a steak and burger everyday for lunch.
Torturing animals is not the same. All the steaks I eat come from animals that have been shot in the head with a .50cal just after they've been informed they won the lottery. They die instantly, happy and completely unaware. That's why those steaks taste so good.

im sending a pic of my ass to him with shit coming out of it onto a spider:shock:

he was like a shitty cartoon villain

He's no better than animal abusers.

i dont care what u think brony nigger go jack off to animated horses!!!!!!!!!
see you did it again but i only jerk off to apocalyspe scenes and the planet saturn...

If a current mod of a forum/community/group simps for one user (for known or unknown reasons), stating anything that goes against that user will get you banned; he didnt knew this principle behind forums in general, altough it is obvious and very evident. Also, no reason to care that much for a ban, is not like not-being-banned will solve or get you rid of your inceldom, so whatever.

This guy was always a low T faggot

what are the political implications of this?

what are the political implications of this?
Bestiality should be legalized so psychotic animal lovers like him can go ahead and just fuck them already

Who gives a fuck

triggeredoverlizards

seethe harder neon haired animal activist :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Torturing animals is not the same. All the steaks I eat come from animals that have been shot in the head with a .50cal just after they've been informed they won the lottery. They die instantly, happy and completely unaware. That's why those steaks taste so good.
In India, all the meat is halal.

I doubt it was necessary....

All he has to do to for me to ask @Master for us to allow him back is to apologize to Master and myself for swearing at us and bullying us and shitting up our official Incels.is Twitter account run by Master and lastly agree to drop the @Lycan and the lizard issue for good. :society:

This message was conveyed to a friend of his who informed me in PM that MLC wanted to be let back onto the site. :feelshehe:

MLC’s response to my reasonable request? :feelswhat:

More swearing, vitriol and abuse directed our way. :feelsbadman:

RIP little buddy MLC or rather your account here, as it’s truly a tragedy you cannot overcome your mental illness and let bygones be bygones, since you were great comedy relief for us all while you were still able to reel yourself in. :cryfeels:

He's a good man. It was sad to see him spiral put of control over that fucking stupid lizard shit.

It was also sad to see so many "based" .is users join in in pack raping him off the site, seizing their chance to be the one bullying and punching down, just for once in their shitty lives.

Last edited:
BRUH YOU DUG ALL THE WAY TO FIND THAT THAT'S SUPERB

stop worshipping that cuck :feelshaha:
he is deep buried in incels.is graveyard

Im not gonna miss him tbh. I remember when i was mod he would constantly report everybody over everything trying to get them in trouble like the little weasel rat that he is