Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Message from Draestyn, a 6'3 kiddie-fiddling cumskin twink:

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Cap3

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Best day on .is, I needed this.

what? who?

whatever I guess, probably another fakecel

what? who?

whatever I guess, probably another fakecel

What server is this? shoot me an invite kek Pancakes_Go#1984

What server is that lmao

They're stupid faggots for frauding in such an easily exposable way but they were entirely correct that GrAYcel cucks are killing the forum.

@Jungle guess Draestyn aint finna come back. lol RIP

At 190 and 5 tenths of a centimeter that puts him at 98 percentile in the UK.

He's the fakest of cels.

You always hated him. Didn't you?. He was a tall white fag. :feelsmage:

kiddie-fiddling is still more based than being a femdom cuck

Is Draestyn finally banned???

Good riddance. He was young (only 18), tall (6’3”), white, and had average face. Absolute fakecel.

Lmao that response:feelskek:

At least draestyn can focus on ascending now:feelsthink:

he won't, dude's cerebrally disabled

he's a 6'3 white retard who waited to turn 18 so he could register on this forum and whiny about aoc laws, being based along his buddies on discord is more worthy than getting pussy in real life to him

They're stupid faggots for frauding in such an easily exposable way but they were entirely correct that GrAYcel cucks are killing the forum.

their opposition was obviously a counter auto reaction to ,,hey, did i mention I'm a pedo? yes, I'm a pedo, i'd 100% diddle little kids if i could, oh, I forgot, did I mention I'm a pedo? yes, my whole persona is pedololish. let's talk about 10 reasons you should be a pedo, if you aren't a pedo already you should die lmao xd"

you can't speak on behalf an entire community, there would be half with same interests as you that would pop up to stand expressing their before unspoken views, but you will also receive disagreement at same scale. it was expected - going as far as wanting your opposition banned is not reasonable, it's overreaction.

regarding trolls, if you let parasites starve, they die.

Last edited:
Imagine being a 6'3 retard who couldn't get laid even though you literally could because ya know white and tall jfl just go to Japan you utter tard. Literally nigger wasted his time on a fucking virgin forum ahahhah:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this forum I swear:feelskek:
Leave these 3 fakecels forever in the cage:reeeeee:

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
We manlets won, I'd say this calls for a celebration :feelsautistic:

who frames and gives proof that is easily refutable by google reverse image search :feelskek:

The aryan abwehr consisting of a turk and a ricecel :lul:
Wait, was Mengelecel a ricecel? :feelshaha:

If so, what a white worshiping cuck trying to pretend to be a stormfrontcel. :feelskek:

Good. That fag was annoying.

He'd been here for like a month but acted like he had authority and would shit on greyfags like he wasn't one himself if it wasn't for the sewers.

ded srs. They all had nazi avis at the time of ban. can't make this shit up lol
the average nazi in the 2000s isn't a muscled Aryan Chad with chiseled jawlines, it's a retarded American so fucking fat he can't make it halfway through an aisle in Walmart without a mobility scooter

the more " drama " i see on this forum , the more im convinced the majority of this forum is zoomers who arent even old enough to be called an incel. :feelsseriously:

the more " drama " i see on this forum , the more im convinced the majority of this forum is zoomers who arent even old enough to be called an incel. :feelsseriously:
None of these guys are allowed to vote btw.

another racist cumskin banned, good riddance