Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Message from Chadlite friend

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
M chadlite friend send me message saying he is tired of girls,last he was complaining about girls and got another gf,and now he says he dont like her so he dump her.

He send me messages between two,it is fucking suifuel. this mothefucker able to get gf but still say he is "tired" god damn fucking shit. I'd feel fucking happy if a girl smiled at me,I'd kill from joy if a girl accepted to date me but this fucker dumped her. I fucking hate my life someone kill me already

beat him up and take his gfs

This is why I don't have chadlight friends...

that "friend" would be fucking dead to me

Say thanks to his gonial angle and femurs.

I wouldn't befriend anyone that is chad, chadlite or high tier normie.

bragging about having gfs to an incel is like a millionaire flexing his $100000 watch to a homeless man, its just cruel

Thats chad problems for you.

its like gluttonous westerner complaining of being too full to a starving kid in africa

Im never friending a Chad tbh. Cuz If I do, chances are that girls are gonna be throwing themselves at him, flirting with him, etc while I painfully watch and then eventually walk away

bragging about having gfs to an incel is like a millionaire flexing his $100000 watch to a homeless man, its just cruel
yes bro he gets a lot while im starving here

Fuck chads tbh. They take everything for granted

Chads will never understand.

I don't even understand how guys on this site have normie friends. In my first year of uni, I found every conversation with any of my flatmates was pure fucking hell. That never have I ever game was suicide fuel.

chads seem like ungrateful fuck

comparing chad's life to incel's life is like comparing heaven to hell

I can imagine if hes truely a chad-lite a gf becomes just another annoying 5/10 to fuck, to us getting a foid seems like a gift but from his perspective hes been through enough of them to realize how shit tier personalities foids have. I hate the fact that I can logically write this, yet still mourn at the thought the I will likely die a kissless virgin.

Give Bill Gates $100 he'll wipe his ass with it. Give the same $100 to a homeless guy and he is the happiest person ever.