Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message For @Wereq

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
@wereq

Don't rope, you're such a good brocel & help keep this site actually fun & engaging. Here, you have An actual family & friends who care about you & actually appreciate the time you spend in here with us.

He wont rope hes a coward, like me tbh

agreed

now this uh......the dude won't stop polluting this site with his weird coomposts and fetishes.
Meh who cares, as long as it's in the sewers I see no issue with it.

And I don't see how it's that big of a deal when there's literal femdom cucks here such as @lu.jones @Therapywasawaste who literally want foids to bully them.

Sending hugs to all my brocels out there

I hope you all decide to stick around just a little longer.

I don't think he will rope

@wereq

Don't rope, you're such a good brocel & help keep this site actually fun & engaging. Here, you have An actual family & friends who care about you & actually appreciate the time you spend in here with us.
I failed to do it tonight but my SN is right here. Its too tempting because of the amount of emotional pain I'm in. Thank you for your message though. I appreciate that people out there care for me and want me to keep going, but without any hope for the future, its super difficult.

now this uh......the dude won't stop polluting this site with his weird coomposts and fetishes.
Try being in my shoes before judging me. Cooming is one of my only outlets for dopamine.

Meh who cares, as long as it's in the sewers I see no issue with it.

And I don't see how it's that big of a deal when there's literal femdom cucks here such as @lu.jones @Therapywasawaste who literally want foids to bully them.
there not in the sewers

Try being in my shoes before judging me. Cooming is one of my only outlets for dopamine.
then just do what u gotta do but don't post it here like a degenerate. least u could do is join ur degenerate brethren in the sewers.

Yes that is me. This is the curse of having too high of a sex drive. My dad knows about my high primitive sex drive, my coomerism, and also my love of thick robust sluts but he still won't pay for my looksmaxxing surgeries. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: He's okay with me rotting and dying. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sending hugs to all my brocels out there

View attachment 1207242

I hope you all decide to stick around just a little longer.
Wait what happened?
I failed to do it tonight but my SN is right here. Its too tempting because of the amount of emotional pain I'm in. Thank you for your message though. I appreciate that people out there care for me and want me to keep going, but without any hope for the future, its super difficult.
What happaned?

What happaned?

@wereq

He is benn roping since i last left the forum