Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Message for people with Oneitis

my way of getting out of that is if the bitch won't fuck me, why would i care aboout her?

my way of getting out of that is if the bitch won't fuck me, why would i care aboout her?
I agree. I never had a oneitis because I have been shit on by too many people, Every woman I ever approached just got... Quiet and looked away like I was not even there. That shit scarred me to the point where I never gave a fuck about anyone. That shit made me love being alone.

thank u chocolate man

I'm angry about being an orbiter. I realised a lot later on that i was being used and that i had no chance with her. I was just her plaything. This was a long time ago, before i discovered the blackpill and learnt about foid nature.

My oneitis from back in middle school ghosted me months ago once she realized it was me :feelsbadman:

I'm angry about being an orbiter. I realised a lot later on that i was being used and that i had no chance with her. I was just her plaything. This was a long time ago, before i discovered the blackpill and learnt about foid nature.

Incel Code: Never Worship Women

My oneitis from back in middle school ghosted me months ago once she realized it was me :feelsbadman:

You're an incel. Did you expect respect?