Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Message for newcels about this forum

G

Guest2

This forum is a forum for discussing incel-related problems. The number of genuine incels is... less than it should be. This is not a forum for incels. Please understand that many people you speak to, and probably yourself too, are just normies who will protest that the average man simply doesn't get laid despite the lack of evidence

See you in the appeals. Gallons and gallons of men. It is absolutely over. I think I'm done.

Not a forum for incels?

Damn, bro! Very good tbh. Read every word of it, I absolutely love vivid imagery you have there. Go ahead and write some more, I'm curious.

Incel communities seem to have some of the highest Chad concentrations of any place in the internet, ironically enough, the amount of volcels who reject girls and LARPers who turn out to be almost model tier is exorbitantly high

Cope its still over for average face, average NT and average height men. This is coming from a 3/10 face 5'8" manlet autist truecel.

SUB8 RULE IS REAL.

A lot of men are just bragging when theyre acting as if they have a fulfilled sex life, if theyre not in a relationship, and a lot of them actually are not, they are at best getting a pity fuck with a super drunk foid in the span of a year to a year and a half or are harpooning a landwhale every few months. Thats only talking about high tier normies, lower tiers will also get nothing for several years. Dont have to be a virgin to be incel, as sick as it is, can even be incel if youre married, wife not putting out anymore after the first or second year and rather having an affair, then theyre to pussy to end it for fear of divorce rape, bonus if there are kids involved.

This is not a forum for incels
La Trahison des images Magritte

Sometimes I think I'm the only truecel here

Thanks for the advice man

divide et impera