Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message for all "Rage"cels

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★★
i've been inactive on this site past month, and been doing a pretty chill life, im studying license, gymming, trying to fight anxiety, Working on personal business,
I even found a remote telephone job!

Anyways, All of these ER Elliot rodger fans, calling women whores etc. Why tf do u dont get prostitutes? OR atleast work enough to get a semi golddigger who gets a kid with you in thailand?

Im serious, i'd rather see y'all spend 100 bucks on some girl, than suicide.

This forum should be about alleviating the pain, and struggles from inceldom.
There's so much shit do to it's insane. It's like fleas trying to escape an open jar, you simply don't know what lies outside (IN certain situations it's impossible i must admit, muh chad)

Reminds me of a video of a balding manlet swede ( i assume) Hiring and doing a cocaine party with japanese prostitutes, dude got to fuck the most beautiful women, have an ecstatic party, for maybe 500 below.
Most of y'all have okay financial situations, and if you don't that should be alone enough motivation to atleast find a solution to.

fellas. Let's all be honest, your great GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND father would gleefully chop peoples heads off with an axe, kill women and men. Lift logs, build homes.
And they had the same genetics as you...

Don't be discouraged by the machine of satan.
On a personal note i will never buy prosituttes, but only in morally permissible situations, slight copes.

Also suiciding cuz of lack of women is epitomy of cuckoldry.

Don't be discouraged by the machine of satan.